chapter 3

Recap

I land and I sigh as I look around for some project to do. 

 "Mumbo?..." I hear a voice and I spin around looking at impulse "can we talk?..." he says

Mumbo pov

I stare at impulse "what do you want" I say in a harsh tone. 

I see him flinch back at my tone. 

I sigh calming down and I cross my arms "what." I say, "about.....what happened at the field.." impulse says his eyes shifting.

 "..it wasn't us who.....made that trap.." impulse says.

 I uncross my arms " what do you mean." I say.

 "you weren't around when they came looking for grian and I ......I didn't black out I was awake....the room we were in..... it...was unsettling....chain were hanging from the roof and where we fell from.... it looked like someone was planning for us to be right there...." impulse says, I suddenly feel unsafe. 

"someone.....who do  you think it was" I ask I see impulse eyes shift. 

"i don't know....but the room had a lot of blood and someone head was on the ground... the other hermits were wondering who it was no one could guess...." impulse says.

 I stop thinking "you haven't seen it or grian yet.. so when you can I go look...." impulse says.

 "alright... ill make sure.... I do that" I say looking down feeling abit sick, I look up seeing impulse leaving without a word.... who head could that possible be...

Sorry for short chapter will try to get it tomorrow who head do you think it is?