Chapter 15

Scar pov

How dare they be here. 

I think to myself walking down to find Sam on top of taurtis and taurtis screaming at him to get off. "What your business here" I say to them as cub walks beside me.

"we fell threw a portal okay?!" Sam says clearly angry as he gets of taurtis and walk up to  the bars.

"which happened to appear in front of grian. 

Unlikely story bud" I say staring at him.

 "We did! Taurtis was running to tell me something and knocked me into a portal!" Sam says more angry. 

I look away.

"sure... come on cub let's go and let them calm down" I say and cub sighs and nod with me as we walk up the stairs.

"you should go say sorry to grian he seemed really shaken up...." cub says.. I sigh and lean on him abit.

"I know... I did point  A damn sword at him...." I say feeling bad about how I treated grian I just... didn't know if I could trust him. 

We enter the main room. 

I hear sobbing and coughing coming from where we left grian. 

I start walking over to him as well as cub.

 I froze as I see grian coughing blood and tears from his eyes. 

Did....I do this?..

Cub pov

Scar frozen in place and I peeked over to see grian coughing blood and in tears..... I run over and kneel in front of him. 

Trying to figure out something I look over to see scar frozen and just staring into space.

"scar help me out here!" I shout at him which snapped him out of whatever he was thinking.

 He runs over and kneels down scoping grian up in his arms and walking fast to the medical bay. 

I follow as I see him lay grian down on the table. 

I go over and look down I freeze as I see the cut on grian neck expanding....."scar get me bandages!" I shout to him and he goes threw the cabinets and hands me some bandages. 

I lift up grian head so I can wrap them around his neck to hopefully stop the bleeding. Which it does luckily.....grian out cold though as his chest goes up and down breathing normally.

 I sigh in relief and I turn to see scar staring down at him tears forming in his eyes."scar?...." I ask.

 He turns to me as tears fall down his face.

"why did I leave him alone did I do this...cub why was I so angry..." scar says holding his mouth his hand shaking.

 I sigh and walk over wrapping my arms around him.

"it wasn't you.....I was looking st his scar on his neck....and it looked like it was expanding..." I say to him as he leans into me.

"What doing this....." scar says. 

I sigh and shake my head.

"I don't know..." I say back as I feel scar tense."What is it." I ask pull away and looking at him as he staring at a window.

"someone st the window..." scar says.

 I look at the window to see a person standing in a hoodie in the dark.... "what the hell...." I say. 

Scar rushes out to get to them.

"scar no wait!" I scream at him and look at grian then the door. 

I can't leave grian alone but.... I sigh and run after scar.

 I find him holding a sword to the hooded person."who are you!" Scar says. 

They remove there hood."...who are you" I ask walking over. 

"My name...is...dom.." he says as I and scar both look at each other.