prolog

Grian pov

I raised my sword as we ran in, attacking. Tango fired the weapon as I went to attack Doc. We fight for what seemed like forever, slashing each other. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a TNT being launched at us. 

"Watch out!" I screamed as I'm knocked to the ground. My vision was starting to get blurry. I stood up and saw Iskall on the floor next to me, as well as Xisuma dragging Doc out of the hole. 'This war wasn't going to be pretty' I thought as I stood coughing up smoke and a bit of blood. I saw a fireball heading towards our base. 

"Tango! Get out of there!" I screamed just in time for Tango to get out of the way. They knocked down our main trap room. I carried Iskall out of the hole, trying to get far away as possible. 

I didn't make it too far as my legs grew tired and I fell to the ground coughing. I saw False and Cleo battling.

 Cleo was winning...that was until Impulse sneaked behind Cleo and slashed her, knocking her away from False. 

I got up and sprinted towards Impulse with all of my remaining energy. We fought and fought, until we heard clicking from under us. 

We both looked at each other as the ground below us collapsed.  

We fell and hit the ground. I couldn't hear anything other than people calling our names. I started seeing black as I black out. 

 (Edited by comment person who's name I've forgotten by the time of writing this)