chapter 4

Mumbo pov

I waited a hour working on projects before I decided to fly to grian base.

 I landed  and I wonder around looking for him I flew up to his aviary. 

I noticed  grian with a parrot on his shoulder and  another on his finger.

 "Grian?" I say

Grian pov

I decide to calm down by going up to my aviary for some relaxing time. 

I got lost in my thought petting the birds as I hear a voice. "grian?" I heard someone say I turn to look at them. 

its mumbo "o-oh hey mumbo what brings you here...?" I ask letting the bird on my shoulder fly off. 

"impulse visited me" mumbo says as my heart seems to stop. 

"he said they didn't plain the traps that he also didn't black out and....they found someone head..." mumbo says rubbing his neck.

My eyes go wide, someone head?. I think.. "and they don't recognize it but they want to know if we do....." mumbo says I look down. 

"I don't know...... why would I recognize them?...." I ask.

 mumbo calmly puts a hand on my shoulder scaring the bird off my finger. 

"they just want to see if we do......you up for it?" mumbo asks I think for a while and sigh nodding.

 I gather up rocks and I follow mumbo flying to the battle field.

 I feel my hands shaking as we land, I look down the hole where they dug impulse and I from.

 I take a deep breath and jump down with mumbo into some water. 

my eyes start to adjust to the darkness of the room and I feel my heart drop to my stomach the room filled with chains and blood and I see someone head in the corner. 

"oh god the smell" I say covering nose and mouth.

 mumbo walks over to the head staring "I have no clue who this is....." mumbo says backing away from it. 

I walk over I feel tears peek the corner of my eyes as my heart drops.........its  j.... I turn away from his head.

 "grian?" I hear mumbo say."I don't know who they are" I say lying and I kick off the ground flying out of the hole. 

I feel tears falling down my face as I land pourly in my base covering my mouth.

 "Oh god......j.." I say as I look down tears falling down my face.

OH BOI im sorry if non of you know who j is, 

I found grian threw samgladier so I know him from the yandere high and Tokyo soul series so I add a lot of that stuff as grian past,

 I hope you enjoyed this chapter