Chapter 11

Cub pov

I slowly pick up grain knowing full well I won't be able to carry him all the way back to the golf course with all of our medical supplies. 

I wait for scar and Iskall to arrive as I keep a hand on grian neck making sure he's still breathing. 

Luckily scar just arrived and lands in front of me.

"seriously Grian has some explaining to do he can't keep getting himself hurt" scar says clearly annoyed and worried. 

"I know....it happened ever since what went down on the war field... I'm beginning to really think he's hiding something" I say handing scar him as Iskall arrives landing next to me. 

"I cant believe he just took off. Now he seriously hurt,,," Iskall says,  crossing his arms. 

"Yeah....we better get him back to the golf course " scar says. I nod and we fly off Iskall in the back making sure everything clear and okay and me beside scar. 

We land and scar carries grian inside Iskall and I not to far behind.

 "Get me some stitch stuff and bandages .....and anti infect  " scar says laying grian on the table.

 Iskall runs off getting the bandages and the stitch supplies and I run off getting the anti infect and more stuff we may need.

Scar POV

As cub and Iskall run off getting the stuff. 

I grab a a towel and water cleaning the wounds he has.i look at grian neck noticing the scar. 

I place my hand carefully on the scar as I do grian shots up sitting breathing heavily. 

I stare at him and he begins to cough blood."the hell!?" I say giving grian the towel. 

Grian doesn't speak and keeps silent as cub and Iskall arrive with the supplies clearly suprised grian up and sitting.

 Cub taking notice of the blood and he hands me the anti infect as well as Iskall hands me the stitches and bandages. I look at grian.

"this may hurt" I say pouring the anti infect on his wounds.

 Not to my surprise he groans in pain. 

I grab the stitches and begin to stitch up some of his wounds.

"grian why did you run off." Iskall asks staring at grian.

Grian pov

Scar stitching my wounds I got from the fall. 

A long cut across my back I try not to take notice of the pain but it's hard.

 "Grian why did you run off" Iskall asks .

 I look away noticing that he's staring at me. 

I begin to speak "I....just I didn't want to answer your questions" I say. 

"Why not." Cub asks. "Because..." I say looking down as scar bandages my back. 

"Because why" scar now asks. 

"Because I don't know who to trust and someone after me." I shout out loud to them. 

I look up noticing everyone stopped and is now looking st me. 

"Someone after you?" Iskall says. "Yeah...they found j and somehow they know my past....." I say.

 "What is your past grian." Cub says stepping up to me. 

"I...don't wanna talk about it" I say. 

"Why the hell not" cub says slamming his hands on the table causing me to flinch.

 Scar puts a hand on cub shoulder.

"cub calm Dow-" scar says and cub cuts him off "no. What if he a murder for all we know we trusted mumbo when he said grian was chill what if he isn't," cub says looking at me.

 I shrink back looking away. 

"He didn't kill someone. There a good reason why he doesn't wanna tell us." Iskall says putting a hand on me.

"fine....he doesn't hand to tell us..." cub says.

"but now we hand to figure out who after him. and that's gonna be hard since we don't know his past." Cub says holding his head