Chapter 16

Cub pov

"Look I know it's weird for me to be spying on you both, but I know grian I'm one of the many little he kept in contact" Dom says to us. 

"If so...why are you here." Scar says.."well I came here for Sam and taurtis,,,they fell threw a portal,,," Dom says rubbing his neck..I just stay silent...I don't know what to think of all of this.... "Sam and taurtis.. look from what I heard at least that same guy not a good person" scar says crossing his arms.

"true,,,but the guy still has a teddy bear.....so...." Dom shrugs. 

I try hard not to laugh knowing how serious this is, scar is laughing so hard.

"a teddy bear are you serious?" Scar saying laughing.

 I sigh and walk off letting scar deal with Dom to find grian awake and sitting hugging his knees. "Hey grian you okay?" I ask him. 

He looks up at me then away."grian?" I say. 

I hear a small whisper come from him."can,, I go  back to my base I wanna go home not stay here at the country club.." grian says, I sigh "Iskall and mumbo are coming to visit and decide the course of action, so maybe" I say as grian nods hugging his knees more.

 I radio Iskall.

"you on your way?" I ask .

"just arrive" Iskall says as I look at the door seeing him and mumbo while scar talking to Dom still.

"is grian okay?!" Mumbo asks me .

"yeah he is...he right over there in the medical bay" I say to mumbo watching him walk off to him."so.,,,how g" Iskall asks. 

I sigh"well we found out some rather...shocking news" I say to Iskall. 

He nods at me and sits. 

I sigh and explain grian past to him. 

"Wow.....I wow.." Iskall says.

 "I know..." I say back sighing.

"I mean he has spoken of taurtis before... but not of Sam...or that guy j? Or of  a yuki girl... or a Dom guy... it's all weird...it was like he was trying to hide it from us." Iskall says rubbing his forehead.."yeah..,,but it kinda understandable..." i say. 

He nods. 

I sigh "who do you think after him..." Iskall asks me I sigh.

" Wish I knew who... so we could stop them...if they killed his friend j anyone who be next...." I say to Iskall he nods yet again and crosses his arms. "Well...we-" I was about to say something when I heard a scream from outside sounded like scar.

 Iskall and I rush out to see scar gone with his hat on the ground and blood....that Dom guy laying on the ground a sword in his arm. "No...." I say covering my mouth.

 Iskall looks at Dom and me... I walk over to the Dom guy and pull the sword out of his arm.

"where is scar!" I shout at him. 

"I don't know man!" Dom says backing away. 

I growl at him and grab his arm pulling him up.

 He yelps in pain. "Cub I understand your mad and worried for scar but he's wounded," iskall says to me.

 I look down at Dom arm to see it badly bleeding..... I carry him to the medical bay not noticing grian worried look at Dom.

"Dom..your here too?..." grian asks,"later grian get me bandages...stitch stuff now." I say and grian get up grabbing the stuff handing it to me and I clean his arm wound with water. 

Dom screams in pain trying to pull his arm away from me. 

I tug his arm back and keep pouring water on the wounded and beginning to stitch his wound. 

Dom whimpers, grian looks at Dom worrily.