Promise

It's been 4 years since you've been gone, 4 years with you without you by my side, 4 years on my own. Well, not exactly. It's been 4 years me and her together, me and Yejuna.

-Flashback-

I met my loving wife of 15 years named Kim Jisoo when we were kids, we were children. She was always weak and we became best friends so quickly, we really did click. 

She was the best thing to have happened to me, I couldn't really make out the feelings I had at that moment since I was young, but now knowing, I was so whipped for the Chicken named Kim Jisoo. Gosh, I was seriously so whipped and I still am and always will be, I can promise that.

I remember our high school days, we were such a power, but crackhead duo, that is until our last year, I asked you to be mine. You cried and excitedly said yes, I remember crying with you. That was honestly the best moment ever.

After years together, we ended up giving birth to our beautiful girl, Yejuna. That's where our beautiful moment, turned into your last moment..

-Flashback Ends-

Lisa stays seated in her office, thinking to herself as she snaps herself back to reality and sighs as she begins to work, being the CEO of the most famous clothing line. She was too busy to focus on anything else, even her own daughter, until she feels a multiple tapes on her side. She finally turns and sees her 5 year old girl, Yejuna.

Yejuna: Hi, daddy!

Lisa: Hey, sweetie, I'm too busy right now, please come later, okay?

Yejuna frowns and shakes her head, holding onto Lisa's suit.

Yejuna: I need to ask something from you, please!

Lisa sighs and nods

Lisa: What is it then?

Yejuna: Daddy, umm.. Can I borrow 10 dollars?

Lisa frowns as she hands her daughter 10 dollars.

Lisa: What do yo–

Yejuna: Ah, yay! Thank you, daddy!

Yejuna runs away to her room as she doesn't let Lisa finish her sentence.

Lisa is shocked and follows after to her daughter's room a little angry.

Lisa: Yejuna, look, what are you going to do with that money? You better tell me because I'm mad you had interrupted me and you just wanted my money, that's ru–

Yejuna: Daddy, how muh do they pay you an hour at work!

Lisa shakes her head and sighs, still feeling angry.

Lisa: It's 20 dollars an hour, why?

Yejuna smiles happily and takes out money from her pocket and hands them to Lisa.

Yejuna: Here you go, daddy!

Lisa takes the money, confused and looks at Yejuna.

Lisa: What is this for..?

Yejuna smiles

Yejuna: Daddy, it's 20 dollars! I'm paying you so you can spend an hour with me!

Lisa's eyes widen at her daughter's words and as she lets them sink in, she being to tear up.

Lisa: I'm so sorry, Yejuna.. Oh my gosh, I haven't made enough time for you this past year.. I'm so sorry..

Lisa keeps crying and pulls Yejuna towards her and hugs her closely.

Lisa: I'm really sorry, sweetie. I promise to spend more time with you. I promise..

Yejuna smiles and nods, hugging Lisa back.

Yejuna: I missed you so much, daddy..

Lisa smiles, still crying and looks at Yejuna.

Lisa: Daddy missed you too, baby chicken..

Lisa kisses Yejuna's forehead and hugs Yejuna again, as she looks over to the shrine her and Yejuna made specially for Jisoo and thinks to herself.

Lisa's thoughts: "I missed you so much too, love.. I promise to spend time with Yejuna, I'm sorry for almost breaking our promise.."