I Lost To Him? Unbelievable

To know that I lost it all, he makes her happy and I am just there on the side, like a forgotten memory.

You know how much it hurts?

It hurts a lot and I can't do a single thing about it but just watch from the sidelines.

I try my best to give her everything she needs, everything she craves, everything she wants and asks for so she can pay attention to me as well.

I try to give her hugs, snuggles, kisses, food and all the love I could give from my heart, but none of it works at all.

The only time she comes to me is when she is done with him, I'm just the backup to the real thing and I can't stand it.

I just feel my heart completely shattering everything I see the both of them being with one another.

What did I get myself into?

I only did this to myself and there's no one to blame but me.

To know and watch that my adorable cat Leo loves my girlfriend Jisoo more than me and is taking her from me?

I fucking hate it, I swear that in this war I will always be the loser.

I lost not only my cat, but my girlfriend.

I want my girlfriend back and I want my cat's affection back yet I can't have none.

I swear I'm going to kick them both out.

Lisa looks over to her cat Leo purring and rubbing himself on her girlfriend Jisoo who is making food for everyone, Lisa scuffs and simply says out loud.

Lisa: To think that I will always be the third wheel.

Jisoo turns around to face Lisa, confused. Jisoo places Leo's food plate on the floor and pets Kkoch, she grabs her and Lisa's food plate and walks over to Lisa who is on the couch, she hands Lisa her food and sits beside her.

Jisoo: What do you mean, babe?

Lisa: What I mean is my baby Leo loves you more than me, not only that you two have so much cuddle time that I've been put to the side and forgotten too.

Jisoo's eyes widen at Lisa's response, she can't help but laugh at her girlfriend's jealousy for her own cat.

Jisoo: Oh my gosh, babe. You could've said that earlier, I would've cuddled you and given you a lot of love as well but you're always being cold and it seems like you never went to but to think you were acting that way because Leo was having me all to himself, it's so funny. No wonder you were acting so weird these past few weeks.

Lisa scuffs again and pouts. Jisoo sees it and smiles, she places her plate on the coffee table in front of them and then takes Lisa's and does the same. Jisoo leans in to kiss Lisa's cheek and snuggles up to her.

Jisoo: Is this better?

Lisa looks away, she starts to blush and Jisoo sees it all as she watches Lisa nod.

Lisa: Yes it is, thank you, let's stay this way now.

As they do, let's just say that Lisa got her entire day of every form of love you can think of and this time Leo was the one in the sidelines third wheeling.