Hate?

Jisoo the most nerdiest and popular girl in school and Lisa the player and most feared girl in school are sitting at the rooftop of the school.

Lisa: I hate you, Kim

Jisoo: Why..?

Lisa: I just hate you..

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows in annoyance.

Jisoo: Lisa, you can't just hate me for no reason, there is always a reason for someone to hate another person. So, tell me what I did to make you hate me.

Lisa: No, I'm not going to tell you. Why did you even ask me to meet you here? This just a waste of time.

Jisoo: Because.. I wanted to know why..

Lisa: Why what?

Jisoo: I want to know why you hate me!

Lisa looked down at her feet, frowning.

Lisa: I already told you I'm not going to tell you.

Jisoo: Tell me!

Lisa: No.

Jisoo: Just tell me!

Lisa sighed and got up, turning to Jisoo.

Lisa: If you called me here just for that, I'm leaving then. This is just a waste of my time.

Lisa turned away from Jisoo and began to walk away, that is until a few second later a voice made her stop where she was and she froze.

Jisoo: LALISA MANOBAN!

Lisa stood there, eyes widen still facing away from Jisoo. She took a deep breath and finally answered back.

Lisa: What is it, Kim.

Jisoo: Please.. Please tell me why you hate me!

Lisa frowned as she started to form fists with her hands, she turns around facing Jisoo now.

Lisa: You really wanna know!

Lisa kept staring at Jisoo, emotionally confused.

Lisa: I hate you because you make me feel things that I've never felt before! I've only fooled around with girls in this school and I enjoyed every second of it until you came! You make me feel these great feelings! Every freaking time I see you, I feel like there is butterflies in my stomach! I always feel happy seeing you!

Lisa turns around not facjng Jisoo anymore and Jisoo stares at Lisa's back, shocked.

Jisoo: Wh-What are yo-

Lisa cuts Jisoo off, finally saying what she meant.

Lisa: What I'm trying to say is I, Lisa Manoban the school's player really likes you, Kim Jisoo. I really really like you..

Lisa puts her head down, still facing away from Jisoo. She starts to tear up. After minutes of silence, Lisa speaks again.

Lisa: I know it's stupid and I know you don-

Lisa is cut off and she tenses up as she feels a body pressed against her back, hugging her by the waist, It was the one and only Kim Jisoo. Lisa frowns sadly, now hearing Jisoo's soft sobs, then after Lisa's eyes widen after hearing Jisoo's statement.

Jisoo: I, Kim Jisoo the school's nerd really likes you too, Lisa Manoban and I wouldn't want it any other way.

Lisa stays frozen until she is turned around and is now facing Jisoo. Jisoo hugs Lisa tightly hy the waist and Lisa hugs Jisoo tightly too.

Lisa: Y-You really like me?

Jisoo pulls back, nodding and facing Lisa, smiling.

Jisoo: I do, Lisa. I really do like you, like a lot.

Lisa smiles softly and leans towards Jisoo, Lisa stops right by Jisoo's lips and whispers.

Lisa: I'm so happy to hear that, Kim..

Jisoo gulps and licks her lips until finally Lisa leans in and finally kisses Jisoo, passionately. Lisa begins to deepen the kiss, entering her tongue into Jisoo's mouth making Jisoo moans into her mouth. Lisa pushes Jisoo agains the door and pulls away, both of them breathless.

Both: Wow..