FoOoD

Jisoo was laying in her bed in pain and hunger as it's the time of the month for her, she can't sleep knowing she is hungry and still in pain, she grabs her phone and texts her girlfriend, Lisa.

[Text Convo]

Jisoo:
Babe, I'm hungryyy ;-;

My waifu💕:
Oh no, my baby It's 2
In the morning :(

Jisoo:
Oh yeah, goodnightt~💕

Jisoo places her phone down, waiting for Lisa's goodnight text back, she doesn't receive one as she gets impatient and angry.

Jisoo:
Yah! Why aren't you
replying back to me!

Jisoo:
Helloooo?!

My waifu💕:
Ah, I'm sorry baby for
not replying, I went to
pick up some chicken for
you, I'm right in front of your
apartment, I'm sorry baby💕
Open the door for me?

Jisoo's eyes widen at Lisa's text as she quickly throws her phone onto her bed she runs to the door of her apartment and opens the door.

There in front of her, revealing the truth Lisa texted her. She was standing there smiling and holding a bucket of chicken just for her. Jisoo hugs Lisa and relaxes.

Jisoo: Gosh, I love you so much..

Lisa smiles and giggles, holding Jisoo and her chicken.

Lisa: It's okay, I'm sorry I took long. I tried to come more quicker but surprisingly there was a line at the drive thru so I ran inside. Here, your chicken.

Lisa hands Jisoo the chicken as Jisoo gladly accepts it.

Lisa: Well, I'm gonna go now, okay? Goodnight baby

Lisa smiled and kisses Jisoo's forehead, lovingly. She begins to walk towards the elevator until she is stopped by Jisoo. Lisa turns to Jisoo, confused.

Jisoo: W-Will you stay with me t-tonight?

Lisa looks at Jisoo, admiring her beautiful facial features, she stares into Jisoo's eyes, the look on Jisoo's eyes as if they were filled with hope of her saying yes. Liss smiles brightly at Jisoo.

Lisa: I will stay as long as you need me to stay, baby.