I love you

Lisa: I-I love you..

Jisoo: I love you too..

Lisa: I'm sorry I let you go..

Jisoo: It's okay, I'm sorry I left you..

Lisa: I-I always remember all the memories we had..

Jisoo: I always remember them too, my love..

Lisa: Can I tell you something, Chichu?

Jisoo: Sure, go ahead, My love..

Lisa: Di-Did I make the right decision..?

Jisoo: Yes, you did. I'm happy you made that decision, even though it hurt you..

Lisa: Ar-Are you ha-happy where you are now?

Jisoo: Yes, I am, but it hurts that I'm not by your side..

Lisa: Chi-Chichu, please hear m-me out..

Jisoo: I-I am, I'm listening, L-Love..

Lisa: Chi-Chichu, I love you s-so much and I'm sorry, I couldn't d-do much to help you.. I knew I could of done a lot m-more to help you.. I'm really sorry!

Jisoo: Don't cry! Please, Lisa don't cry..

Lisa: I'm really sorry that things ended up like this! I really love you and miss you! Please come back to me!

Lisa falls to her knees on the ground, becoming a crying mess. As for Jisoo, she holds Lisa, crying with her. Lisa looks up, still crying and runs her fingers on the cold stone standing in front of her.

________________________

Kim Jisoo

1995 - 2030

Age: 35

Jisoo's Quote:

"Life is what we can't expect,
We can't just live with possibility"

Cause of death: Brain Dead.

________________________

Jisoo: I'm really sorry you had to watch me die, I'm sorry you had to make the decision to make them pull the plug, I'm really sorry.. Lisa, I love you so much. I really do..

Jisoo stayed there crying and holding a crying Lisa, knowing that the crying girl she is holding doesn't know she is right there, watching her until the end.