Things come when unexpected [RC]

Jisoo: I'm sorry, I don't love you anymore Lisa..

Lisa: Please.. please tell me this is a joke.. J-Jisoo please..

Jisoo: Th-This isn't a joke, I love someone else..

Lisa: Please Jisoo.. Don't leave me and Lily!

Jisoo: I'm sorry, Lisa.. I'm leaving..

Lisa shakes her head and tries to get a hold of Jisoo's arm, but Jisoo pulls away.

Jisoo: Just stop, Lisa! I need to go, I don't love you anymore, just understand! I'm leaving now, bye..

Jisoo walks out the door, leaving a crying Lisa to fall on her knees becoming a crying mess. Lisa keeps crying until she hears little foot steps.

Lily: Mommy?

Lisa's eyes widen and she quickly wipes her tears and tries to calm herself until she turns around, smiling. She is greeted with her daughter Lily yawning and wiping her sleepy eyes. Lisa gets closer to her and carries her daughter.

Lisa: Hey, sweetie, how did you sleep?

Lily looks at Lisa, worried as she noticed her red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

Lily: M-Mommy, were you crying?

Lisa: N-No, not at all! I'm fine, sweetie!

Lily looks around the house.

Lily: Mommy..

Lisa: Yes?

Lily: Where is momma..?

Lisa's eyes widen as she recalls the earlier incident.

Lisa: Momma went somewhere far, she won't be back for a long while. Momma didn't want to wake you up so she left, I'm sorry, sweetie..

Lily shakes her head, smiling.

Lily: It's okay! She'll be back!

Lisa's heart clenched.

Lisa: Y-Yeah, she'll be back..

Lisa kisses Lily's forehead and looks at her.

Lisa: Now go to your room, I need to make a call, okay sweetie?

Lily nods and smiles as Lisa placed her down and Lily ran to her room. Lisa watches Lily run to her room as she pulls her phone out and dials a number.

Sentimental: Hello? Lisa?

Lisa: I need you, I need you now. Something happened..

Lisa says as her voice begins to crack due to the temptation to cry.

Sentimental: I'll be right there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

- 3 Years Later -

Lisa's POV

It's been 3 years without you, Jisoo.

How are you doing?

Have you been well?

Is she treating you well?

I hope she is, but now we both have our own lives now. The only thing that connects us is Lily, but you've never been here for her. I'm now engaged again after 2 years of trying to forget you I was finally able to let you go. Guess who I'm engaged to? My childhood best friend Sentimental.

Sentimental has been there for me after you left, I couldn't be more grareful to have Sentimental by my side. I can't honestly thank her enough for being there for me in your absence. Even Lily appreciates her as a mother now, I hope you don't mind that. I can honestly say I'm thankful to feel loved again. Jisoo I hope you do well with your life, I still care and love you, but not like before.

Jisoo, all I need you to know is..

We had a great relationship, but the most unexpected thing happened and that was that you left. Jisoo, you will always have a special place in my heart, but our story is finished. Now it's time to make myself happy and give Lily the best life maybe not with you, but with Sentimental. Until next time, Jisoo.

____________________

*Cough* Sooo, yeah wait-4-it *Cough*