Fear of Love

Rosé and Lisa are just casually in the kitchen, Lisa is making coffee as Rosé has milk and cookies, both of them in silent, until Rosé wonders something and starts the convo.

Rosé: Hey Lisa, I always wondered this but why do you fear falling in love so much?

Lisa almost sipping on her coffee stops for a second and looks at her freshly made coffee in her hands, she looks up at Rosé and begins to talk

Lisa: I don't fear love, Rosie. I love so many things in this universe. I love my pets, I love animals, I love my family, I love my friends, I love taking pictures, I love the color yellow, I love the fans, I love being in Blackpink, I love sunsets, I love the starts,  I love a lot of things. The thing I fear is falling in love with someone so deeply, falling in love so deeply that I give them my everything, I give them the world, I put my time into them but only to find out in the end they don't feel the same. To me, falling in love so deeply to only get your heart shattered and broken, that how someone's dies while still being alive, the scariest part is you don't know that you have fallen in love with the wrong person, you don't know at all. That's what I fear.

Rosé: Wow.. that's really deep..

Lisa: Well, it's true facts. You better keep Jennie, Rosie. I see how you both love each other so much.

Rosé: I will, Lisa, I'm not letting her go, but Why do you say that? About what you said being "true facts"?

Lisa: Because... I fell in love with someone so deeply, I devoted myself to her, but only to find out I was just part of her game, that I was part of Kim Jisoo's little game.