She changed me, and I'm thankful for that

- Third Pearson's POV -

They met each other one day they all decided to hang out because of the mutual group of friends they had, Jisoo was a cold and heartless girl, while Lisawas a bubbly and bright girl, in that day the two opposites attracted and they clicked.

Jisoo didn't believe in true love, while Lisa did believe. Lisa loved fairy tales and believed they could become real. Jisoo never once did.

Surprisingly, they both loved the conversations they had with each other,

Jisoo became a little soft and friendly because of Lisa that very day,

Was it the Lisa cure that effected Jisoo? Who knows.

Lisa became more open to Jisoo, Lisa honestly enjoyed it, especially when Jisoo listened very closely wanting to take everything in about Lisa.

After the hang out, they decided to exchange phone numbers with each other.

They would text every day and night after that day.

After 3 weeks later.

They couldn't be any happier.

They each knew something was up.

They knew that at that moment they had slowly fallen for one another.

They went out together without any other of their friends and they both considered it a date but their feelings were still hidden from each other because they didn't want to loose the other person.

4 months later flew by.

Jisoo and Lisa were going to the movies.

After the movie ended, Jisoo took Lisa home.

After half an hour, they finally arrived to Lisa's house.

Jisoo got out the car and rushed to open the car door for Lisa.

Lisa smiled at Jisoo while blushing slightly and Jisoo couldn't help but think how adorable Lisa looked especially when she smiled.

After a little chat outside by Jisoo's car they finally bid each other goodbye as Jisoo saw Lisa walking to her house door, she knew this was her chance to confess to Lisa, she had to take this chance and finally try to claim Lisa as her own. Jisoo knew if she didn't take this chance right now someone else would and she would regret it with her whole life.

So she took the chance and yelled out to the one person who took her heart, Lalisa Manoban.

Jisoo: Lisa, wait!

Lisa turned around and looked at Jisoo, confused. Jisoo ran up to Lisa and held her arms as she looked at Lisa closely with love and sincerity showing in her eyes. Lisa on the other hand was surprised because of Jisoo's actions, but what she knew at this moment was how close Jisoo is to her face and how fast her heart was beating at this moment.