Confused

Lisa: Why.. Why did you wanna talk to me..?

Jisoo: Because.. I'm sorry..

Lisa: What do you mean? Sorry for what..?

Jisoo: I'm sorry, Lisa.. I'm sorry for hurting you..

Lisa: I.. Aren't you a little too late for that..? Why are you apologizing just now..?

Jisoo: Because I'm so stupid to have just realized that losing you was the worst thing to ever happen to me, I was so confused and all I could do was the things I did to you, I was scared.. I knew after losing you, that everytime you always bothered me was the only thing that brought light to my dark life.. Lisa, I'm sorry for everything, but I fell in love with you, I always felt them, but I never wanted to accept them until a few days ago.. I'm so sorry for everything I did to you, Lisa...

Jisoo starts crying as she looks down st the ground and Lisa's eyes widen, but she just stayed quiet the entire time.

Lisa: . . .

Jisoo: Please.. Please say something..

Lisa: You know, I hate you for the things you've done to me.

Jisoo nods as she was still crying as she began to speak.

Jisoo: You can ha–

Jisoo was then cut off by Lisa.

Lisa: But that doesn't mean my feelings for you ever left.

Jisoo's eyes widen as she looks up at Lisa, being greeted by the smile she loves the most.

Lisa: Kim Jisoo. I, Lisa Manoban still love you even after all the horrible things you did. Kim Jisoo, would you do me the honors and go out on a date with me?

Jisoo started to tear up again as she threw herself onto Lisa, hugging her tightly.

Jisoo: Yes! Yes, I would love to!

Lisa smiles, hugging Jisoo back and kissing her forehead. Lisa rubs Jisoo's back trying to calm her down and it works. Jisoo calms down, sniffling now.

Jisoo: Thank you, Lisa.. Thank you for still loving me, thank you for being my light, I'm really sorry for everything.. I love you, Lali..

Lisa: Oh? New nickname?

Jisoo blushes, turning away and nods. Lisa makes Jisoo face her and smiles.

Lisa: I love it, Chichu and I love you too, very much.