Happy Birthday

As Blackpink are gathered in the living room of the dorm, 3 of the members get their special birthday gifts for their lovely member Lisa.

Rosé: Okay, girls. Did you prepare your gifts?

Jennie: Yes, I did love!

Jisoo: Yep!

Rosé looks over to Jisoo, she doesn't see Jisoo with Lisa's present which makes her confused until she sees a specific bow in a special place. Rosé elbows Jennie gently on her side and points to Jisoo and the bow and they both sigh.

Rosé: Unnie.. Not again, please!

Jennie: You did this last year for her birthday!

Jisoo: But this is the best gift she could ever recieve! Like who wouldn't like a Ch–

Jisoo was cut off by Lisa entering the dorm, Lisa slightly jumped as she was slightly scared by the other 3, Lisa stood there staring at a Chipmunk, Cat, and her lovely Chicken.

Lisa: Um, I'm back?

Jisoo, Jennie and Rosé smile and scream in union as they each held out their gifts for Liss.

The 3 of them: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LALISA!

Lisa smiled happily at the 3 who had wished her happy birthday.

Lisa: Aww, thank you so much guys! I love you guys so much!

Lisa then looked towards Rosé, she walked in front of her first as she took the gift from Rosé's hands.

Rosé: Open it! I know you'll love it!

Lisa nodded and started opening the gift. As she finally opened it, it revealed..

Lisa: Omg, Rosé! It's a yellow duck plushie, I love it! Thank you!

Lisa smiled brightly as she held the duck plushie close to her chest. She then after hugged Rosé and kissed her cheek. Then moving after towards Jennie, as she stares into Jennie's cat eyes glaring at her.

Jennie: Don't kiss my girl, Manoban.

Lisa shook her head and giggled at Jennie's jealousy.

Lisa: Don't worry, Unnie. I won't steal your girl, my heart belongs to the Chicken next to you.

Jisoo's eyes widen and then glares at Lisa.

Jisoo: HEY!

Lisa looks towards Jisoo and winks.

Lisa: Oopsss, hehe.

Jennie sighs and shakes her head as she places her gift on Lisa's hands

Jennie: Ugh, whatever. Here you go, Monkey

Lisa smiles and opens Jennie's gift and it reveals..

Lisa: Unnie, thank you so much! I love it so much!

Lisa smiled loving as she stared at the photo of them 4 together on stage with the whole crew at Thailand. She looked up to meet Jennie's eyes and got closer to pull her into a hug. Jennie smiled and hugged Lisa back. Lisa pulled out the hug and quickly kissed Jennie's cheek.

Jennie: EWW, WHY DID YOU KISS MY CHEEK?!

Lisa smiled and giggled.

Lisa: Because I wanted to!

Lisa stuck out her tongue at Jennie and moved on next to Jisoo as Rosé stood beside Jennie anf hugged her side as Jennie placed her arm around Rosé's shoulder, kissing Rosé on the lips.

Lisa stood now in front of Jisoo confused as she didn't see any type of gift, but only a bow.

Lisa: Oh, did you not get me a gift? If you didn't that's okay, but what's with the bow wrapped around your neck?

Jisoo smirked and got dangerously close to Lisa. Jisoo got closer to Lisa's ear and whispered seductively into Lisa's ear.

Jisoo: I'm your gift this year, Baby~

Lisa eyes widen as she gulped at Jisoo's actions.

Lisa: Well Jisoos christ...

Lisa quickly placed down the Chaennie's couple presents on the couch, she lifted Jisoo in a bridal style and ran into her room closing it quickly not wasting any time at all. The Chaennie couple stood there and sighed heavily as she they shook their heads.

Jennie: Are you serious? This is the 2nd year Jisoo has used herself as a present for Lisa's birthday.

Rosé: Yep, the 2nd time, but Lisa loves it either way.

Jennie: Ughhh, what are we going to do with those two?! We won't be able to sleep because of those two tonight.

Rosé: We could tell them to stop or... I could give you your own birthday present.

Jennie looked at Rosé, confused.

Jennie: Babe, my birthday was 2 months ago, what could you pos—

Jennie was cut off by Rosé throwing herself onto Jennie as Jennie caught her, Rosé wrapped her legs around Jennie's waist. Rosé started kissing Jennie's lips hungrily and pulled back after a few minutes, staring into Jennie's lust filled eyes, as she whispered into Jennie's ears seductively like Jisoo did to Lisa.

Rosé: Happy belated birthday.. Daddy~

Jennie's grip tighten on Rosé's thighs.

Jennie: And here blinks thought you were the innocent out of all of us, oh boy were they wrong..

Rosé giggled and smirked.

Rosé: Well, I got a image to keep, so do you like your present, Daddy~

Jennie: I love it.. I love it so much!

Jennie quickly ran to her room, not wasting any time as well.