Celebration Notice!

Hello everyone!

This is a very important notice because as we speak... we are at 1.41k reads!!!! Oh my lord, you guys. You have no idea how grateful and humbled I am at the moment. This is completely mind-boggling. 

So, in order to celebrate this, I am writing a longer chapter for Chapter Twenty One.

The downside to that... it will take me a few days.

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While I am here, I just wanted to thank you all. Since I don't know every single one of you who are reading, I decided to thank you according to the countries you are from (according to the Stats of Playing Heroes). And in all honesty, I didn't expect this book to have such a wide range of readers. I am so humbled and just... no words can describe how thankful I am. And, if you don't see your country on this list, just comment or something because I'd love to know more about you guys and properly acknowledge your support.

So, a huge massive thank you to the readers from:

-The United States of America

-The United Kingdom

-Finland

-Spain

-Canada

-Germany

-Italy

-Nigeria

-India

-Indonesia

-Australia

-New Zealand

-Guyana

-Rwanda

-Belgium

-Israel

Thank you all for your support and motivation. I wouldn't of have gotten this far without you!

I love you all and please enjoy the rest of the story.

Love,

MMWalker