Chapter 5

12:20 am•
~Midnight~

My habit has been getting worse and worse by day. I don't know how to control myself anymore it's ridiculous. I swear this was gonna be my last time then I'm done for real this time. I slipped through the back door being careful of any noises and made my way up the stairs

*CREEK*

Why everything wanna be loud as fuck when I'm tryna sneak in places like Damn can a nigga just sneak in peace! I'm not tryna get caught. I listened to see if anyone heard me. Once I knew the coast was clear I continued my way upstairs and stopped at the bedroom door.

"What have I gotten myself into" I whispered to myself.

I laid my ear on the door to see if I heard any movement but it was completely quiet. I slowly opened the door to see my baby sleep, Man was she beautiful. I walked up to her bed and carefully laid down next to her. The smell of her hair smelt so good I can tell she uses Cantu. As I played in her hair she woke up and turned to me.

"Trey?"

"Wassup baby, go back to sleep you need to get your rest" I comforted her as she nodded and fell back to sleep.

Once she went to sleep I took the chloroform and the hand cloth out of my back pocket. She's a light sleeper and I needed her to be in a deeper sleep. As I poured the chloroform on the cloth I reached my arm over her shoulder and she woke up.

I knew this would happened, so I forcefully held the cloth to her face until she was unconscious. I picked her up and brought her to the trunk of the car I rented. Then I drove off.

~The Next Day~
•11:22 am•

<Chris P.O.V>

Today I had my photography class, the teacher presented us with a project that was due a week from now. We had to do a project called ' The 24 Limit'. Basically the whole class was limited to take 24 pictures in one week getting our best angles with no messing up or deleting the photo. We all had to pick out of the small bowl to get a small piece of paper that had a topic that we'd use to inspire our pictures. I picked my paper out the bowl and read it, it said ' Indigo'... this should be interesting.

"Maurice!"

I knew exactly who it was , I rolled my eyes and kept walking but she caught up with me.

"Hey Saige"

"I wanted to tell you I'm sorry about yesterday I really am." I saw the sincerity in her eyes, it warmed my heart.

"It's fine but anyways did you choose yet or you still need tomorrow to still think about what I said"

"I'm undecided"

The decision isn't that fucking hard. It's Either Choose ME or I choose for you. How the fuck is she so undecided ? She making it difficult for both of us. If she don't give me an answer by tomorrow I'm taking matters into my own hands.

"You got till tomorrow" I walked away from her, I was tired of hearing her mouth.

But then she stopped me agaiiin!!! What the FUCK! I tried my best to not go off on her with all these people around cuz I loved her but she was pushing the fucking limit. I turned around and just smiled at her waiting for her to talk.

"I almost forgot to tell you that you never told me where the photo shoot was gonna take place"

"Oh yeah sorry about that, the studio that I booked is at Lakeview Commons um tomorrow I'll just pick you up and we'll just ride together"

She smiled "Thank You Maurice"

"Chris"

"What?"

I smirked, "My name is Chris"

"I thought it was Maurice?"

"It is. I go by Maurice because... that's my photographer name" I lied but she couldn't tell.

"Well ok then Chris I'll see you tomorrow" She smiled at me then walked away.

I could never stay mad at her, she was perfect. The only thing that was pissing me off was that her boyfriend was in the way. I need to get him out the picture asap. Trey can help me out with that but I ain't seen him since yesterday well last night. I hope he good, let me call him.

*Phone Rings*

....

....

....

Damn this nigga better answer. A few rings later his ass finally picked up.

[Phone Convo]

Trey- Hello?

Me- What's wrong bro why ya voice sound so weak and worn out?

Trey- Bro can you meet me somewhere I gotta tell you a whole lotta shit that went down last night

Me- Yeah tell me the addy and I'll drive up there

Trey- Well see... um I'm in Vegas

Me- I'm sorry come again?

Trey- I'm in a hotel in Vegas bro

Me- How imma get there? That's like 3 hours and some change away from LA

Trey-Just like I did, Drive

Me- Why you out there for?

Trey- Get here and I'll tell you why, Look are you coming or not cuz you waisting time

Me-Alright I'm coming

Trey- I'll send you the addy so you can put it in google maps

Me- Alright bro

[End Of Convo]

After Trey hung up the phone he sent me the address. I can't believe I'm bout to drive out to Las Vegas, this nigga better give me some gas money when I get there.

________________________________

Stay Tuned For The Next Chapter 🤗