Chapter 27

~Later That Night~
•9:15 pm•

<Chris P.O.V>

Should I go back to my old ways? I really want this girl but at the same time I respect her too much. If I had the chance I'd kidnap her and lock her in my crib so she can be all mine. Why am I feeling like this? What is wrong with me?

I laid in my bed and felt something weird in my pillow. I opened the pillow case to see at least 7 or 8 pills laying there. Ohhh I forgot I wasn't taking my meds. Oops. Well shit I don't got nothing to drink so I can't take them now. Might as well take one of them in the morning..... if I don't forget.

"Damn maybe I should sneak in her room" I whispered to myself smiling.

I got up from my bed and thought if I should really go. My ass opened the door with ease and snuck over to her room. As I quietly made my way inside of her room I heard soft moans.

I closed the door quietly so she wouldn't notice me. I crawled over to her bed and peeked up at her to see her pleasing herself. It honestly turned me on, but damn if she wanted the dick then why she didn't just ask?

"Mmmm Chris" she moaned my name.

I licked my lips and just smiled, if only she knew I was right here

I licked my lips and just smiled, if only she knew I was right here. I don't think I should interrupt a moment like this, Damn if only I had my camera.

"Fuuuck" she kept moaning.

Maybe I should interrupt, my dick getting hard and I'm not leaving this room until a nigga go soft.

I made my way to the end of her bed and crawled between her legs.

"Chris?"

"Shhh baby, let me taste you" I grabbed her thighs and pulled her body towards my face.

As I was laying on my stomach I gripped her thighs and slowly slid my tongue up and down. She arched her back while moaning in pleasure. I made my way to her clit and I spelled Y-O-U-R-E-M-I-N-E with my tongue.

"Fuuuck Christopher"

As she was about to cum I got up and walked out. Yes I walked out, I did it on purpose. I want her to feel how I felt today. Imma have her begging for me.

Shit imma regret it because I honestly wanted to fuck but I gotta teach babygirl a lesson. I went back in my room and laid down. But I'm not gonna lie... imma sleep comfortably tonight.

~A couple days later~

So at first I thought it was all fun and games but Tiana and I haven't talked in a couple days after the incident. She's been avoiding me and she locks her door at night so I won't sneak in. Fuck her. I was watching her as she was KiKi'ing with her ugly ass friends. She think she's funny, imma catch her ass slipping one day just watch.