Chapter 28

<Tiana's P.O.V>

When I started to walk out Chris room I stopped and told him if he needed me I'll be in my room. After that I heard the words "I love you" come out of his mouth. It made me tear up just to know how much someone really loved me. It made it more heartbreaking that I was leaving him.

I mumbled the words "I love you too" before walking off to my room. Why did I say that? I was just so caught up in the moment. Then I questioned myself "Did I really love Christopher?"

~Later That Night~
•11:30•

I was still up watching late night shows on the tv in my room. I turned to BET to see a marathon of Martin as usual and I just left it on the station. I heard a knock on my door and I walked over and opened the door to see nobody.

Was this a joke? I looked around and saw nobody then I looked down and spotted a rose and a note, I picked both up and went back to my room.

I sat on my bed and read the note:

     -I'm writing this to you because I wasn't man enough to express this to you. Knowing you these past couple of weeks showed me who I really am. You helped build me up when I was just broken down into pieces when I had nobody to turn to. You were always there for me even when you were annoyed with my crazy ass. I've been known to fall hard but I'll never rush things with you when it comes to my outrageous feelings. But even if I was or wasn't in my right mind I know for a fact that I love you with all my heart

             ~Love "Yo Future Baby Daddy aka Yo Main Nigga aka The Nigga Of Your Dreams"

P.S: If you ain't catch all my hints it's Me Chris lol

I laughed at the last part because he was a mess. But overall that whole note warmed my heart. I looked at the rose and smelled it, This man really stole my heart.

"Did you like it?"

I turned to see Chris at the doorway. I ran to him and hugged him tight.

I looked at him and smiled "I loved it"

After that I pulled him in my room and closed the door.

"When you leave I'm gonna miss you" Chris spoke out.

"Imma miss you too Chris, but remember imma always visit you besides your gonna be getting out in a few months"

He smirked "You better visit Daddy"

Chris pulled me on his lap and kissed me.

"And if I wasn't?" I said smiling.

Then he joked "Then imma have to hunt yo ass down"

So I thought, but when I looked into his eyes he looked deadass serious.

"Chris you really love me don't you"

He looked deep into my eyes "Hell yeah with all my heart."

"I love you too, I just want to make sure what we have between us is real. I don't want you to love me just because I'm leaving" I confessed.

He pulled me closer to him and said "A few months from now when I get out you'll see how real my love is for you"

"So if I wait for you, you'll still ride for me when you get out?"

He nodded "And I'm gonna be a better man but I gotta real question for you"

"What is it?"

"Will you really wait for me? I'd want you to live ya life. I don't want to be that nigga who holds you back from the world"