Chapter 40

<Joyner's P.O.V>

So I've been low key talking to this girl for a while now. I met her on Tinder a couple of months ago. Her name is Beverly, I met her a couple times when I was in Virginia. I flew her out all the time but since she's from California just like me we can spend more time with each other.

I picked her up from her crib and started driving to Chris house so he can meet her. Hopefully he's happy for a nigga cuz I've been lonely for a while now.

"Bev you nervous about meeting my brother?"

She nodded "A little, hopefully he likes me."

"He will, He's a nice dude."

Hopefully he likes her because if he doesn't he'll tell me in a heartbeat. One thing about Chris is that he has no filter.

I arrived to his house and parked in the driveway. I hopped out the car and walked over the the passenger side to open the door for Beverly.

After that we walked up to the door and I rang the doorbell. Standing there nervous, Tiana opened the door.

"Hey Joyner, this must be your girlfriend she's pretty"

She responded "Thank you and your pretty yourself"

"Aww thanks, both of y'all come in"

We walked in and followed Tiana to the living room and that's where I spotted Chris on the couch eating pizza.

"Bro did you save me some pizza?"

He looked towards me with a serious look on his face and stood up slowly.

"Tiana come here!"

I looked at him confused "Bro what's wrong?"

Then Tiana walked towards him "Yeah bae?"

"Sit down on the couch and promise not to get up"

"Baby why?"

"Just do it!"

She sat on the couch but I was still confused to what was going on.

"Chris what's going on?"

"That's your girl?" He asked.

I nodded "Yeah why?"

"That's the girl I cheated on Tiana with"

What the fuck? I turned to Beverly to see a worried look on her face. Tiana got up but Chris sat her back down.

"Chris tell me you're lying"

He shook his head "I'm not Bro, your girl ain't shit go and ask her"

I looked at Beverly and asked her "Is he telling the truth? Y'all two fucked?"

She walked up to me and said "I don't even know who he is, he's crazy"

"Bitch Are You Serious?! You Really Gonna Stand There And Lie?!" Chris yelled

"Chris calm down" I said.

"No! I Almost Lost My Girl Because Of This Bitch! I Know I Had My Faults Too But I Owned Up To My Shit! This Bitch Is Lying To Your Face!"