Chapter 51

<Chris P.O.V>

When Tyga came to the crib it was all good vibes. We were just smoking and catching up.

"What happened to shawty you was talking to?" Tyga asked me.

I knew exactly who he was talking about. I can never catch a break.

I sighed "She's getting the care that she needs"

"What happened?"

"She was in a car accident but she's doing ok now"

He responded "Daaammnn I'm glad she's good right now"

I nodded "Yeah"

This is honestly not helping my situation right now. I tried to get my mind off Tiana but it never seems to work. Somebody always gotta remind me about her.

"I remember y'all two always used to sneak off somewhere just to fuck" Ty said randomly.

All I could do was laugh because that shit came out of nowhere. Then Tyga passed the blunt to Joyner and he took his few puffs

Joyner laughed "What?"

I smirked "Those were the good ole days when shit wasn't so fucking complicated"

"I'm surprised that y'all two ain't get married"

Talking about what I could've had with Tiana really hurts. But I gotta remember that it's just memories and I gotta move forward.

Joyner continued "They will get married mark my words, them two are like the same person"

"Joyner pass the blunt" I laughed " You just talkin right now"

"I'm never wrong Chris and you know this" Joyner stated.

Then I changed the subject trying to get my mind off Tiana "So about this Trip, you coming T?"

Tyga responded "Yeah, I know this guy he's mad cool and I was wondering if he could come too"

"I gotta meet him first what's his name?" I asked.

"August"

Joyner interrupted, "Dude with the Nola accent?"

Tyga nodded "Yeah how you know him?"

"He works for me"

"Oh Forreal? What do you do?"

I wasn't really nervous hearing him ask this cuz I'm pretty sure he remembered what I used to do and he knew that Joyner used to help me.

But Joyner didn't know that and he lied "I'm a business man"

The Tyga responded "Ohhh ok, you a drug dealer"

I burst out in laughter and both of them looked at me with different expressions. Tyga was genuinely looking confused while Joyner was just looking at me crazy.

Then Tyga asked Joyner "Did I miss something? Did you tell a joke to this nigga?"

"Nah he must be high as fuck"

"I'm fine y'all I just told myself an inside joke" I smiled unconvincingly.

Joyner knew exactly why I laughed. He know damn well that he's not a 'business man'. Well ... he does handle his business accordingly. He's not a drug dealer but I'm glad people think that because it's better than saying you kill people.

Then Tyga asked "Anyways, you think you can get me job tho? A nigga been struggling"

I interrupted "I don't think it'll be a good fit for you"