Chapter 35

<Chris P.O.V>

I watched as Tiana cried in my arms about this nigga. It pissed me off just to know that this nigga used to put his hands on her. Who puts they hands on a female that's just wrong. Ok I know I killed women but it was technically kinda an accident, shit I got a good excuse and Daniel doesn't.

"Baby you don't gotta worry about that nigga"

She cried out "You don't know what he's capable of Chris"

"You don't know what I'm capable of"

She looked at me concerned "Baby what are you talking about?"

I got up and grabbed my keys but Tiana stopped me.

"Chris where are you going?"

I kissed her and pulled her in for a hug "I'll be back, I love you"

"Baby I love you too but where are you going?"

I ignored her and I left. I took the car and headed to Joyner's spot, I needed him to help me find this man.

To take a faster route to his crib I decided to go on the freeway. The ride was going smooth then a few minutes later I was stuck in a traffic jam. Damn it's always something. Since I was stuck in traffic I decided to listen to the radio to make time go by. 21 Savage- A lot started to play and I turned my volume up so it can blast through my speakers.

🎶How Much Money You Got!

A Lot!

How Many Cars You Got!

A Lot

How Many People Done Doubted!

A Lot!

Left You Out To Rot!

A Lot!🎶

Since my phone was connected to the Bluetooth the song stopped and my phone began to ring. I looked to see who it was but it said Unknown so I answered it.

[Phone Convo]

Me- Whoever this is better make it fuckin quick because I was listening to my music!

Daniel- Sure I'll make it quick

Me- Daniel why are you wasting my time?

Daniel- You always loved my sloppy seconds huh?

Me- What?!

Daniel- First Saige, Now Tiana WOW You're so original Chris.

Me- When I find you I'm killing you

Daniel- Too bad your not home right now, Imma go inside and say hi to Tiana

Me- If You Touch Her!

Daniel- If I touch her what??? You gonna kill me? Bye Chris

[End Of Convo]

This nigga hung up on me!

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUUUCK" I yelled while punching the steering wheel.

I couldn't let him hurt Tiana I just couldn't. The thing that was getting me more upset was that I was stuck in this traffic. What am I gonna do?! If something happens to Tiana or my child I'm gonna go ballistic. I gotta call Joyner he can probably make it there before me.

~Back At Chris House~

<Tiana's P.O.V>

When Chris left I was worried cuz I didn't want him to do something he'd might regret. I loved that he would do anything for me but I didn't want him to get in trouble. I wanted Chris to be safe with me.