Chapter 48

~A few days later~

<Chris P.O.V>

Tiana has been trippin the fuck out lately, I've been trying to ignore it for my well-being but it's honestly pissing me off. I'm tryna be positive but all she do is create drama then on top of that Joyner big headed ass always assuming I did something wrong. Like no my nigga I'm tryna get right but they both keep tryna push the old Chris out.

I also stopped working with Joyner, I had to stop that shit because it wasn't benefiting me. It wasn't even fun anymore. I just need to get away.

"Christopher!"

I sighed and walked to Tiana's room for the umpteenth time today. She's really been pushing my buttons lately.

"Yes Ti?"

She sighed "Did you forget? You gotta help me wash up"

"No, come on"

Ever since she got here I've been taking care of her and bathing her willingly because I knew that she needed assistance. I lifted her off the bed and carried her to the bathroom.

I turned the water on, constantly checking up on it to make sure it was warm enough. When the tub filled halfway I stopped the water and helped her strip down. Then I carefully placed her in the bathtub.

"Ow!"

My eyes widened "Are you ok?"

"I'm just playing" she joked.

I kept a straight face not thinking anything was funny.

"How's the water?"

"It's fine" she reached out her arm and caressed my face. "You look very handsome today baby"

I closed my eyes as she was caressing my face. I missed her touch so bad, I bit my lip and said lowly "Thank you"

"How do I look?"

I opened my eyes and looked at her slowly. Then I got closer to her and whispered in her ear "You look beautiful baby"

"Do you want me?"

I nodded "I need you"

Next thing you know me and Tiana were locking lips. It felt so good to feel her lips on mine but something felt off...way off. I pulled away from the kiss and I stepped out the bathroom for a minute, leaving her in there alone.

"Why did I let it go this far?" I whispered to myself.

I stood in the hallway for a few minutes before going back in the bathroom. I started to wash Tiana up while ignoring her.

"Baby why did you stop?" She whined.

I sighed "Let me just bathe you"

"I know you want me Chris, look down at yourself you're rock hard"

I stuttered " T-Tiana please stop"

"Why?" She bit her lip. "You hot and bothered?"

I was, but I didn't want to give into temptation. I know what she was tryna do but I wasn't gonna let that shit slide. I finished washing her up and I rinsed her off. I got the towel and put it around her before lifting her and bringing her to the bed.

"Christopheeeer" she sung my name.

"Yes Tiana"

She took her towel off and spoke "I want you inside of me daddy"

"I-I um... I gotta help you put your clothes on"

"What if I don't want them on"

I turned around and put my hands on top of my head "Tiana I'm trying my best to contain myself, all I'm tryna do is put your clothes on"