Chapter 63

<Tiana's P.O.V>

Soon as we got back to Chris house I was pissed off, why would he do some shit like that? I was hoping to get peace and quiet but Michael's light skin ass decided to have the music playing on full blast. I was better off staying at Linda's house with their rotting bodies inside.

I was laying in Chris bed mad as ever. Then I heard a knock on his door then his high yellow ass walked in.

"Hey baby"

I rolled my eyes "What do you want Chris?"

"You still mad about earlier?"

"Chris I should slap the shit out of you for doing that shit. You almost got us killed"

Then he smirked "Aww my baby's angry"

"I Am! And tell Michael's ass to turn the fucking music down I'm tryna sleep."

He smiled and nodded. "Alright, I'll be back"

Chris blew a kiss at me then went back downstairs. He was honestly pissing me off because he wasn't taking shit serious. His ass better be lucky that I love him.

A minute or two later the music turned off then I heard loud footsteps coming up the stairs. Then Chris barged in and closed the door.

"Why did you run up the stairs?"

Chris smirked and took his shirt off, completely ignoring what I said. He took his pants off then crawled in the bed next to me.

He pulled me closer to him and he whispered "I missed being this close to you....you're so warm"

"Ok well let's go to sleep"

I turned around and closed my eyes then I heard him chuckle.

Then he moved closer to me. Now my back was pressed up against his chest.

He moved my hair and whispered again "I love being this close to you"

Then I felt his lips touch my neck.

"We're going to sleep right?"I said nervously.

I don't know why I was so nervous when deep down I've been wanting this to happen. If we decide to do this then I know he's gonna fuck my leg up. Damnit I really want my shit to heal but I really want the dick too.

Chris groaned "I told you in the car what we was finna do... I promise I'll be careful ma"

"You promise?" I said biting my lip

He gently turned my head slightly and reached over to kiss my lips. They were so soft I missed this.

Then we both heard a knock on the door.

Then Chris yelled "Ty what you want bro?!"

"Aye Bro you gotta extra charger? I can't find mine!" Tyga said outside of the door.

Chris groaned and got up to give Tyga the charger. He opened the door and handed it to him before closing the door in his face and locking it.

Then Chris looked back at me and smiled "Now where were we?"

"You better be careful with my leg"

He smirked "I promise"

<Chris P.O.V>

Fuck her leg, I'm focused on beating that pussy up. I can care less about her leg right now, I haven't had sex in so long and I'm yearning. I took my underwear off just to show her how hard a nigga was. I crawled back on the bed and carefully got on top of her.