Chapter 33

7:19 pm•

<Chris P.O.V>

I rolled up to Sinko's spot and saw a few security in the front, obviously for safety precautions but I didn't care. Everybody inside and out of that building was dying. I had no remorse for anybody who crossed me or my brother.

I'm honestly not mad at anybody I'm just...Eager, I was excited. I would put a mask on but I'm not hiding this beautiful ass face, like I said I'm killing everybody. If they want smoke imma give it to them. I turned my car off and put my black gloves on. I grabbed my gun and attached the silencer to it so I don't cause too much attention. I hid most of my weapons in my coat and I hopped out the whip.

I walked up to the front where I was greeted "Long Time No See Breezy"

I quickly shot the 3 security guards in the front and I walked inside.

"Damn this nigga need to get better security" I said to myself.

I looked around to see any cameras around and I spotted two. I quickly shot at them and made my way upstairs to Sinko's office. When I made it up there I kicked his door down and saw at least 5 niggas including him pointing guns at me.

Then he got up and smiled "Well look who we have here Chris Breezy"

I still had my gun raised to him not giving a fuck who was pointing guns at me.

"Wassup Sinko I haven't seen you in a while, how you been?" I said smiling.

"I should be asking you that question"

I responded "Well I went to Virginia to kill Trey, then I was in a mental hospital, and now I'm here.... so yeah I haven't been doing much"

"Why you got a gun pointed at me?"

I laughed "Stop playin nigga, you know why I'm pointing it at you. You hurt Joyner"

"Joyner? I don't know a Joyner"

I nodded and pulled another gun out of my back pocket and I shot at his 5 niggas and then I walked up to Sinko. When I saw his "goons" on the ground I shot them again in the head just to make sure they were dead. Now it was just me and my main man Sinko.

"So you don't know who I'm talking about?"

Then he lied to my face "No I don't know anybody by Lucus"

"That's how I know you lying" I shot him in his kneecaps making him collapse to the floor. "I Said Joyner, you told me his last name"

"Chris Please!" He pleaded.

I laughed at the familiarity of that saying "You know how many times I heard that shit and I still killed a nigga afterwards."

"I'm not scared of you nigga! You know how many people will come after you"

I walked up to him and stepped on his knee "I don't give a fuck, they can get all the smoke.... As a matter of fact Me and Joyner gonna take over your business"

"I'm not letting you get away with this!" He yelled.

"Any last words?"

He smirked and spat out on me. Why niggas love to spit on me? They must really hate my ass. At least he missed, anyways I shot him a couple of times in the face and I calmly sat at his desk and called Joyner.

[Phone Convo]

Me- So I'm ungrateful right?

Joyner-Yup!