Chapter 26

<Tiana's P.O.V>

To be truthful I really have deep feelings for Chris but I can't show them to him. Why? Because he only sees me as a friend so I'm just gonna be his friend. And I know he doesn't see me as more than a friend so I respect his boundaries. Besides he's gonna be out in a few months and imma still be here for the next 3 years so the dating thing wouldn't work out anyways.

"Ti Ti"

I turned to see one of my best friends Maliah.

"Hey girl wassup?" I spoke.

She continued "Why you sitting in your room looking sad? What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm fine" I said dryly.

"Don't lie to me sis you look sad as fuck while looking out that window"

I sighed "I'm fine Maliah, I was just thinking about how mostly everybody is about to leave while imma stay here"

She walked over and hugged me "Aww Ti Ti, you know imma visit you all the time when I leave."

I wasn't specifically talking about her, I was mainly talking about Chris. But I should just forget about it and focus on me like I was already doing.

"Imma be fine girl, I just gotta knock these few years out and imma be good"

She smiled "I'm glad you're always positive even when you're down"

"You always gotta keep your head up especially on your worst days"

Then me and her were interrupted by a knock on the door and we both saw Chris at the doorway.

"Hey Ti can I talk to you...privately?" He asked.

I nodded and Maliah left, leaving me and Chris alone together.

"Wassup Chris?"

He sighed "I was just thinking, after I leave...I wouldn't know who to talk to. You're the only person I can really talk and express my feelings to"

"You can always visit Chris"

"No, I want you to be with me. I don't want to be away from you." He said walking up to me.

One thing I can say about Chris is that he always has a weird effect on me. It's like every time I see him I just....there's no words for it, all I can say is that I have strong feelings for him.

"Chris it'll be ok, besides when you leave you can just find another friend to help you. You can't hold yourself back because of me" I said truthfully.

"I don't want to be too forward but..... I think I love you"

I was struck back by his words. I couldn't believe he actually felt that way.

"Chris, maybe you're confused" I tried to say playing off like I didn't just hear him blatantly tell me his feelings.

He shook his head "No I'm not, your my only female friend and our relationship is amazing.... but I really wanna take that next step with you"

"Chris you just met me a couple weeks ago there's no way you can be feeling like this"

"Why not?" He said getting a little upset.

"Because I honestly feel like your telling me this because your leaving soon and I've been the only girl whose been around you. Like what if you meet someone when you leave. How do you know if I'm The One ?"

He looked down and thought about what I said "M-Maybe you're right"

After he said that he walked up to me and hugged me tight.