Chapter 59

{Recap:
"Why do people hate me? What did I fucking do? I don't do shit to nobody but I always gotta pay for other peoples bullshit."

"People don't hate you bro they just hate on you. Remember that shit. Niggas probably wanna be in your spot but they mad because they can't. So they bring you down for no reason" I preached.

It was sad to see my homie down like this. Even when we were in the mental hospital I never liked to see my bro down.

"Whoever wants to see me fall is gonna die mark my words" he grinned.

This wasn't like him... now I know August probably took his pills. I would tell Chris but I'm scared my nigga gonna spazz out. I know what Chris is capable of and I'm not gonna let him catch a case out here.

But if he does....imma take the charge. He got a good life ahead of him if he decides to follow the right path.

"Chris I know who took your meds" I confessed.}

<Chris P.O.V>

I knew I wasn't crazy. I knew from the jump that someone took my meds and I knew exactly who, I was just waiting for the confirmation.

"Who took them?"

Ty hesitated "Chris...If I tell you then you gotta stay calm"

"I can't promise that now tell me"

He sighed "If you do something just know I got you...I'll take the charge"

"Nah you don't gotta do that cuz I never get caught, so just tell me" I said getting upset.

"Au..."

Soon as I heard that I got up and started looking for his ass. I knew from the jump that August had something to do with it then I stopped in my tracks. I smiled and turned around, walking back to Tyga.

"Ayo T... play along for now and act like we didn't have this conversation" I smiled.

"What?" He looked confused.

I sighed "Go along with everything I say I got a plan."

A few minutes later August finally walked in and I smiled and walked up up him.

"You good Chris?" He asked.

I nodded "Yeah, look I apologize for buggin on you like that I just don't play about my pills. That's the only shit that keeps me.....Sane"

"I'm glad you ok now... so what's gonna happen if you don't take them?"

I laughed uncontrollably in his face.

It wasn't purposeful I'm just mentally insane. I can't control a lot of shit that I do.

"I'm sorry can you repeat that" I said putting my hands behind my back while raising my eyebrows.

He stuttered "I-I said...."

I cut him off "Don't Stutter I Hate That Shit! SPEAK UP AUGUST!"