Ch. 1 Wine and Bed Rocking

A/N: Hey Little Critter Gumi's. I decided to start this story off as a turning table for fanfiction. Stay tuned for more GumiBare18.

*After The 2012 tour, Mitch and Scott just got home*

Mitch's POV 3am

Scott and I were dropped off, by a cab service from the airport, once we stepped in the door, we found our neighbour Nina, passed out on our couch. I tapped her shoulder, 'Nina, hey we're home, where's Wyatt?'

"I think he's on your bed." Nina replied as I walked to my room.

I flipped on the light, to see my boy who had just woken up, laying on my bed. Once he saw me, he let out a cute purring meow and jumped in my arms and cuddled up to my beard, his favorite part of my face. 'Hi buddy did you miss us?' "Purr, Purr." Which in cat probably meant "HI DADDY!"

Scott walked in to see Wyatt. "Hey, ya little fart." I heard a giggled from Nina who was trying to grab her stuff.

I paid Nina for watching Wyatt for 2 weeks and walked her to her apartment.

I came back to see Scott laying in only his boxers with four bottles of wine.

'Where were those?' "Hidden in my closet, wanna play a game?" 'Sure'

We drank two bottles while watching spongebob, everytime patrick and spongebob did something stupid, you drank, which after the first bottle, was every episode.

I turned off the tv to look at Scott who was eyeing me like a little puppy dog, 'What are you looking at me for?' "You must be a tidal wave, because I wanna be drenched on your fluids." 'Wow I am drunk that actually worked, I'm so turned on right now'

I slammed my lips against his and quickly led him to my bedroom. I pulled off his boxers and pulled his thin boney hips towards me to take in his large erection.

I threw him on he bed and teased a little while I inched my way up to his plump pink lips. He giggled as we started to wrestle. I got him on his stomach and made myself at home inside his tight ass, he jumped a little but that was only because we hadn't had sex since before tour, he wasn't used to it anymore.

Scott's POV

Mitch had left to walk Nina to her house downstairs, I threw my clothes off and grabbed some wine I had hidden for after-tour parties, I waited on the couch till Mitch walked in to me almost naked on the couch.

He looked at me and then the wine which I had purposely placed at my waist.

He asked where they came from, but I had suggested a drinking game involving spongebob season 1.

After half the wine was gone I realized, I must've been really drunk, because I blurted out a pick up line from our Superfruit episode (75 amazing pick-up lines) and Mitch thought it was cute and slammed his lips so hard on mine it didn't even hurt. He pulled me to his room where he pulled off my pants so fast my helper popped up and nearly hit Mitch in the face.

He pulled on my hips as I follwed his tugging. His mouth felt so good as he thrusted his head back and forth. Next thing I know I'm flung back on the bed, as I watched Mitch climb over me very playfully.

I grabbed him for a little wrestling and he threw me over onto my stomach as he straddled over me to stick his huge length into me.

I inhaled as deeply as I ever have, It hurt but then it felt good. Mitch thrusted vigorously until he let loose inside me.

I was so drunk I stupidly asked Mitch if he had protection, but when i looked over at him he had passed out on my arm, I knew he was clean, so I fell alseep.

*The Morning*

Mitch's POV

I woke up with a huge hangover and alone in bed and reached for my phone, when I saw a note on my lamp 'Good morning beautiful, I went to starbucks I'll be right back.' I looked at my door to see Scott standing there. "Oh Hi, good thing you're up, last night was amazing; you were an animal!"

I smiled at him as I jumped out of bed to grab my coffee. I sat down with my man on the couch as i tried to clear my headache. I reached for the tylenol and Scott asked me what was wrong,

'I just have a huge hangover, I'm fine. But this coffee will definitely help, thanks babe.'

"No problem it's the least I could do, you were so drunk last night, I think you put more wine away then I did."

'You had four bottles right?'

"Yeah but we only drank two though."

I never want to play another drinking game ever.

*A week later*

Scott's POV

After Mitch and I had had a little two much fun, I started to feel very fragile in a way, like my body was more breakable than ever. Mitch was a very rough guy and I was always so scared I would break something. I brushed it off so I wouldn't worry Mitch.

We were filming a superfruit episode when our friend Matt stopped by with his wife and little girl. Luckily we did our outro and thats when he knocked on the door.

His daughter adored me, "Cottie!" She yelled as she wiggled out of her mom's arms. I grabbed her from Tanya before she fell "Hi Kaitlyn! How are you munchkin?" 'Dood.'

She started blabbing to me, which sounded like a full conversation, I just giggled and answered back "Really, you did all that today? No way, why can't I do that!" She giggled everytime I said that. She loved my surpised face and my super frown face.

Mitch's POV

I greeted Matt and Tanya to the couch while Scott ran wild around the house with Kaitlyn as Wyatt nipped at his ankles.

Matt had said that he wanted to tell Scott and I something really exciting

(Remember men can get pregnant in this story not women)

Matt looked at Scott and I, "I have something I wanna tell you guys... I'M PREGNANT AGAIN!" "Oh my god, love, that's great, congratulations! Do you know what you're having?" I stood up giving him a hug "It's a boy, I didn't know until a few weeks ago. I'm four months and 2 weeks along" 'How could you got that long without knowing, wouldn't you know by morning sickness?'

Matt said shockingly "No, that was the werid thing, I never got that. I felt fluttering but i chocked that up to gas. It was only until my belly started to poke out, look." He stood up and lifted his shirt to showing not a small belly, but a medium belly.

I giggled to see the size of it, as Tanya rubbed her hand against it. Kaitlyn yelled out and pointed to her dad's belly, "BABY!"

We all started laughing as Matt lowered his shirt to grab Kaitlyn from Scott's loving grasp.

Scott and Kaitlyn started crying cause they had to leave. I consoled Scott while Matt, tried to sneak out with Kaitlyn. Scott had dropped hints that he wanted a baby but that we never had anytime off from Pentatonix.

A/N: Next time on SuperFruitini, Scott is deathly ill but Mitch doesn't know why, he wanted his boyfriend to feel better but without medical care that wasn't gonna happen. Let me know what you think, share with your friends comment and vote. Peace Lil' critters. Gumi out!