Ch. 8 The Wedding of the Year

Yes! The wedding ya'll have been waiting for is finally here! I've been holding off, on writing this until the twins were older, so I could add them as Flower Girl and Ring Bearer. Enjoy my Lil' Gummies!

Scott's POV

I can't believe today is happening! I marrying the man of my dreams and more importantly, I get to have my children with me on this journey.

After the twins were born, I called my parents tell them, Mitch proposed! I think my mom cried and my dad was so happy for me. They flew in from Texas on the twins first birthday, and I realized Alex looks alot like my dad.

I stood in front of my mirror, being OCD about the bumps and creases in my suit. I may have taken my jacket off seven times just to re-iron it. I could hear Mitch in the room next to me, chasing Alex around while yelling, "Alexander Hayden! Come here right now, so I can put your pants on!"

I knocked on the wall, 'Babe?' "WHAT! Who said that?" 'Scott, in the other room. Need any help?' I heard a sigh from him, "Can I send Alex over there? He listens to you better." I giggled and replied 'Yeah, send him over.'

I opened my door as I heard Mitch's door open and Alex came running over to me with his pants being thrown right behind him. I caught him and his pants in one motion, pulled him into the room and had a little sit-down with him.

I placed my arms on his shoulders and told him, 'Alex? Today is a very special day for Dada and Papa. Can you behave for us?' He gave me one of his shit-eating grins and blurted "YES!" So I simply told him, 'Fine, no dessert!'

He quickly looked at me with tears weling up in his eyes, 'If you behave, I promise, you will get the first serving of dessert, Okay?' "Yes Papa."

He gave me a big hug and kiss, then stood up, so I could put his pants on. Afterwards I sent him back over to Mitch's room and heard a "Thank God! I love you baby!" I laughed and yelled back 'Love you too!'

I continued to fix every single imperfection on my suit, I wanted my wedding to be perfect.

Mitch had planned everything very well, basically down to a T! The catering had arrived, but Mitch didn't tell me where from. Alex and Ariel were both dressed in a tux and dress with hints of blue to match our wedding theme.

Once Mitch had set the weding date, my dad said he probably couldn't make it, for work issues. As I continued to get ready, someone knocked on my door, "You all ready Pal?" 'DAD! YOU MADE IT.' I couldn't believe my Dad made it to my wedding.

I ran to him crying, 'Hi Pops!' "Ready to walk down the aisle?" Drying my tears, I walked to the altar with my dad holding my hand between his elbow. I could see Mitch standing at the altar waiting for me.

I could see tears running down his face. I finally made it down the aisle, which seemed like a slow movie montage, I saw my life flash before my eyes;

All the happy times Mitch and I had during high school and even before the twins were born.

I miss my baby belly, but I'm happy to have my kids here safe and sound.

Mitch's POV

*Half an Hour ago*

"Alex! You need to put your pants on!" I tried to catch him, but he was so hyper! I heard Scott knock on the wall from his dressing room, "Babe? You wanna send him over here?" 'Are you dressed?'

He answered "Yes, send him over here and I'll talk to him." 'THANK YOU! Alexander, go over and see dad please.' I opened the door and sent him over to the other room.