Ch. 15 - The Twins Turn 3

Two Months after Scott and Mitch found out their having a baby Boy, The twins had their third birthday. Mitch was huge for seven months pregnant.

Mitch's POV

I was obsessed at the size of my belly. I looked in the mirror at my huge stomach, 'Hey little boy, you're making papa look fat!' The baby kicked in disagreement. Such a lively baby, I wonder what he's gonna be like when he's born.

Scott walked into the bathroom, with me overlooking my mountain of baby, "Hey babe? Do you know what time you made the reservation at the park?" I looked at my watch, 'Uh? I made it for 2 o'clock.' He agreed, "What are you gonna wear? Do you want us all matching or what?"

I walked over to my closet, 'I don't know, I need a big shirt. My belly is size of a watermelon.'

Scott rubbed my belly and pulled out the ugliest piece of clothing he could find, "How about this?"

He pulled out my green mohair sweater, 'Really? A sweater? It's almost 80 degrees outside. Are you trying to kill me?' "No, I ju-, I thou-, But wouldn-"

I covered his mouth, cutting off his stutter, 'No I need a short sleeve shirt. Here I'm wearing this one.' I grabbed out my anamanaguchi t-shirt, Scott had ordered one a little bigger than the one I already had, because my other was too small.

'I like this, plus it looks cute. I want Alex and Ariel to wear shorts and a t-shirt. Put a pink bowtie on Alex and a pink headband on Ariel.'

Scott looked through his closet, "What should I wear?" I pulled out our ScoMiche shirt from his closet, 'Wear this. It has pink in it.' He stared at the shirt for a hot second, "You think this is matching?" 'Yeah plus you look really cute in anything."

*At the Park*

We drove to the park and grabbed the kids out of the car to go play. Kirstie ran over to me and immediately put her hands all over my belly, "Hi baby boy, It's aunt Kirstie! Muwah!" 'Wait, how did you know I was having a boy?' She kept her eyes on my stomach, "Oh Mitchell, don't insult my resorces."

I looked at Scott and then back down to my belly, 'Hey Kit, don't I get a hello first?' She giggled and gave me a big hug, "Hey Mitchy, how ya feeling?" 'I'm alright, kinda tired, but I have to be awake for the twins birthday.' "You don't have to be awake, you want to be awake."

We walked over to the table where everybody was standing, when Scott's parents popped around the corner, "Surprise!" Scott covered his mouth and started crying, "Oh my god! When did you guys get here!?" He ran and gave them a big hug, "Did you really think we would miss the Twin's 3rd birthday?"

Scott looked over at me with a huge smile on his face, "Did you know they were coming?" I put my arms behind my back and smiled, 'No! Not at all!' He smiled and hugged me, "You're such liar, but I love you! How did you book the ticket without me knowing?"

I rolled my eyes and warned him, 'Oh Scott honey, don't insult my resources.' Kirstie and I looked at each other and laughed. Scott talked with his parents while I watched my little ones play by themselves. Kirstie and I talked for a little while, "So how is pregnancy treating you?" I put my hands on my huge mound, 'I think I'm doing a pretty bang-up job, I'm sore, nauseated.'

"MITCHELL!" Avi and Kevin had just pulled up and walked over to the tables, 'Hey guys you made it!' I hugged them as Avi looked at my belly and placed his hand on it, "Wow! You getting pretty big! Are you sure the doctor said it's only one little boy and not two or three?"

I spun around looking at Scott, 'Oh my god Scott, how many people did you already tell!?' He looked over at me with a shit-eating grin on his face, "Only Kit, Avi and Kevin know the sex." Both Scott's mom and Mine chimed in at the same time, "You guys found out the sex of the baby!?"