Ch.5- Skip ahead Two months

A/N: I think i'm dragging on these chapters too long, so this one I skipping ahead to 7 and 1/2 months. Mitch can't believe the size of Scott's belly. For 7 months it looks like scott could be carrying triplets, but for such a small frame that Scott has the babies don't have much room. Enjoy the story!

*2 Months & 2 Weeks later* 7 & 1/2 months

Scott's POV

I tried to put on my pants, but I couldn't see my feet over my ginormous belly. I slumped down to ground crying. Mitch came in and dropped in front of me, "Hey honey whats wrong!?"

Through my tears I managed to burst out 'I-I-I-'M FAT AREN'T I???????'

"No baby your not. Your just carrying a little extra weight." 'EXTRA WEIGHT! You do think I'm fat!' I ran to the bathroom and slamed the door

I couldnt believe what just came out of his mouth, I looked at my belly, and Mitch stood outside the door tryng to think of what to say next, "Baby, your gonna lose this baby belly really quick. With as much as we worked out before this, you're gonna be skinny again."

I looked up no the mirror with tear stains on my face, 'Do you think I'll ever be able to see my penis again?' I unlocked the bathroom door, He laughed at me and looked between my legs, "It's still there, if you're wondering?"

We went to a park to walk around for awhile. I made sure we were both pretty disguised, but at this time there was no covering my belly, but it was normal for men to have huge bellies. I just wasn't one of them.

With Pentatonix and Superfruit, our fans thought I was straight. None of them even knew that Mitch and I were dating. Kirstie, Avi and Kevin knew after we won "The Sing-Off".

We got home and tried to relax for awhile before dinner. Mitch made some chicken alfredo. I walked into the kitchen and took a huge whif of alfredo sauce.

'Oh my god, that smells amazing!' Mitch grabbed some sauce from the jar and dumped it on my naked belly. 'What the hell!' He seductively licked it off my stomach as I just stared at him with a suggestive smirk.

"Wanna have some fun tonight?" I frowned at him, 'Do you see how grotesque I am?' I can't have sex with this huge mound in front of me!'

"Yes you can, alot of people do. Sometimes, I heard it can induce labor?" I spun around to look at him.

'Oh hell no! Now that was your biggest turn off! Do you want the skinny me or premature twins?' I think as my pregnancy grew on, Mitch was pulling away from me. "Baby I want you as you are, you just seemed tired of being so big"

'Well I'm not!' I waddled to my bed while Mitch finished dinner and came into the room with two plates in his hand.

He set mine carefully in front of me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. He sat on the other side of the bed facing away from me and quietly ate hs food.

Neither of us spoke the rest of the night.

*The Next Morning*

Mitch's POV

I felt bad for going to bed angry at Scott, I rolled over to kiss him and tell him I was sorry. But he was gone! I walked out to the living room, he wasn't there; I walked into the kitchen, not there;

I looked on the balcony to see him layng on the porch on a blanket! I ripped the sliding glass door open, 'Scott, did you sleep out here last night!?' "No I just came out here to relax in the sunshine."

'Oh my god I thought you had fallen asleep out here, because of our fight last night.' "No I already let that go." I helped him off the hard wooden porch, and back into the house.'