Ch. 11 - A third baby!?

Scott and Mitch have learned that they are going to have another baby! But this time Scott is not the one carrying it, Mitch has gotten pregnant this time.

Mitch's POV

*1 month later* (4 Months)

The Twins are coming up on their 3rd birthday.

I ordered a pizza, which didn't stay down long. I hate pregnancy, I waste some much money ordering stuff, I think sounds good and then I puke.

I needed to get ready for their birthday party. I started to plan the party when the baby started kicking the hell out of my back, 'OW! ya little shit, wil you stop kicking me for a few minutes?'

Another series of kicks happened until she got tired and fell asleep. I wanted to do a themed party, but I didn't know what the twins liked. 'Hey Scott?' I thought he was home.

After no answer, I called him on the phone. Of course, the baby woke up. Everytme I thought of Scott, my heart pounded, waking her up. I rubbed my rambuncious baby belly, to keep her calm.

He answered after one ring "Hey Mitch, I'm just waiting for the twins to get out of school. What's up?"

'What characters do Alex and Ariel li- OW!'

"What's wrong!?"

'Well the baby was kicking me, then she stopped and fell asleep.  I just called you when she woke up and won't stop kicking me! I'm gonna put the phone up to my belly, will you talk to her?'

"Sure! I'll talk to my baby!"

I put the phone on speaker and set it on my thigh, "Baby G! Its Daddy! Are you being good for Papa?"

'Don't nickname my belly Baby G! Ow! Scott, she's kicking my spine! Make it stop!''

"Oh why not? What's the matter sweetie? Daddy will be home soon, okay?"

'Alright, let me know when you pick up the kids and I'll see you when you get home. I love you. Wait, what characters to the twins like?'

"Uh, Alex likes Jake and the Neverland Pirates and Ariel likes, Doc Mcstuffins.  I love you too. Eat something, maybe she's hungry?"

'She's not hungry I ordered pizza like 20 minutes ago, but I threw that up.'

"Hm? Did you take your prenatals today?" 'Yes. You put them right next to my bed so I won't forget. Okay I love you.'

"Love you too, be home soon. Bye." 'Bye-bye.'

I laid down on the couch, while the baby continued to kick me. All I could do was rub my belly.

Everytime she kicked I would poke the spot where she kicked and she would kick in a different spot. I called it "poker babe". Scott walked in, as I laid on the couch with my shirt up, "Mitch? What'cha doin?" Scott asked with a concerned look on his face.

'I was just playing with the baby. How was your day?'

I pulled my shirt down and swung my legs off the couch, sitting up. "Good? How was your day?"

Alex and Ariel came running up to me, "PAPA!" I embraced them in a big group hug, 'Hi babies! How was school?'

"Good, Ariel was being picked on by some boys, but I stood up for her!" Alex said to me with such pride in his voice, 'Awesome job, buddy. I 'm sorry you had a bad day sweetie, what were the mean boys doing?'

I pulled her up on my lap, "They pulled my pigtails and ripped my shirt."

She had a little teeny hole, on her pink shirt, 'Oh I'm sorry. Papa will sew it for you, so you can wear it again. Go put your backpacks in your room, while Daddy and I start dinner.'

I patted Ariel's bottom as she hurried off to her room, pulling Alex with her.

Scott sat down next to me, he kissed me, "Hi baby, Are you okay now?"

'Yeah she keeps kicking, but now you're here, she kinda stopped.' He put his hand on my bump, "How are you, my baby?" She started kicking me again, 'Ow, ow, ow! She kicks in just the right place every single time. Right in my spine!'

He put his hand on my back and started running his fingers in circles.

Scott's POV

I got home after picking up the kids, Mitch was playing with the baby. He would touch his belly and then giggle when the baby kicked back.

After saying hi to Mitch, Alex and Ariel hurried of to their room to put their backpacks away. "Babe, what does the baby want for dinner?"

He looked at me, confused and then answered "Don't I get a say?"

He got up off the couch and walked into the kitchen, 'Well everytime I suggest something, you run straight for the bathroom.'

"That's not true, some suggestions you've made, I've been okay with." 'How about salmon?'

Mitch's face turned a light green as he ran to the bathroom, screaming, "You Asshole! I'm gonna puke!"

I laughed as I heard him clearing his lunch into the toilet. I walked to the bathroom to make sure he was okay, 'Babe, do you still love me?'

He looked up from the toilet, "No! I hate you. You just love to see me in pain, right?" I helped him up off the floor, 'No. I thought it was funny, I'm sorry. Baby? Do you love daddy still?'

I placed my hand over Mitch's belly as the baby started thrashing around, "Stop talking to her! I can't take the pain anymore. I want her out already!"

I kissed him and reassured him, 'She'll be out soon enough, don't worry just a few more months. I can't wait for another baby.'

After dinner, Mitch went to warm up a bath for the kids, while I cleaned up dinner.

I heard the water turn off and Mitch called for Alex and Ariel. I stood at the bathroom door, while Mitch put shampoo into his hands and rubbed it into the kids hair.

He rinsed their hair and cleaned their bodies. He turned around and asked me, "Babe, you wanna pull Alex out, I have to get Ariel's feet!"

He started to clean and tickle her feet as she just giggled. 'Come here, buddy, stand up.'

I pulled him out and took him to go get dressed, 'Okay buddy, let's put your jammies on.' I heard Ariel and Mitch, yell from the bathroom, "Ariel, call for daddy!" I heard Mitch fall against the wall and Ariel screamed, "DADDY! PAPA NEEDS YOU!"

A/N: Okay. I know this chapter was kinda short but I needed something dramatic, Until Next Time Gumi's!