Ch. 7 Two Years, Two Year Olds and Two Lovers.

A/N: Scott and Mitch have spent an awesome two years with the twins, but taking them on tour has been hard. Enjoy the story and make sure to follow for book updates.

Scott's POV

Alex and Ariel were playing with Wyatt and I was at the table, Daydreaming about my baby, Mitch, "What are you thinking?" I snapped out of my daydreaming, 'What are we talking about? Sorry I got lost in your eyes again.'

He laughed and grazed my cheek "Ugh, What are we gonna do for the next superfruit episodes? We can't have the twins getting in the way. It takes alot of filming time." I looked at them and back to him, 'What if we only filmed while they are napping?'

He kept looking through twitter, "Well they're not gonna be in the napping stages for much longer, besides Alex takes naps like me, very short and always cranky when he wakes up."

I chuckled, 'Some of the fans have suggested we kiss on camera?' "I told you no, think of the twitter tags if we actually did. Ugh our fans would never let us live it down."

He leaned closer to me, with a suggestive smirk 'Whats so different about kissing me off camera?'

I pulled him close and whispered in his ear, "The difference is, no one can see me do this." I started to pull on his earlobe with my lips, making him shudder with pleasure.

He pulled me to our bedroom, where we had a parental quickie. It felt like years since we had sex last and the twins thankfully kept watching TV while, Mitch and I, reileved our tensions.

After our amazing love was made, I cuddled with Scott until Ariel walked in with her hands on her tummy. "Dada, my stummy hurts."

I got up out of bed and grabbed my boxers from beneath the bed, Mitch said to her, "Ariel, do you want something to eat?"

She ran to the bed screaming "Yeah!" and jumped on Mitch's crotch causing him to cry and cringe, "OH Ariel! Papa still has to use those! Scott stop laughing at me and go make lunch please?"

With my hands over my mouth, I mumbled, 'Are you okay baby, hows your interior?' He had his head smothered in my pillow, when I heard a muffled, "Fuck you!" I couldn't help but laugh at him and grabbed the little girl off the bed to start lunch.

Mitch's POV

Scott and I decided to have a little bit of fun while the twins were busy watching tv. Scott called it our "parental quickie".

Afterwards, Scott and I were cuddling butt-ass naked on the bed, when our daughter walked in complaining she was hungry. I asked if she wanted Dada to make her something, when she came running towards the bed and jumped up right on my crotch!

I cried out and cringed while Scott almost pissed himself laughing. He asked if me and my crotch was okay, I muffled through the pillow my head was buried in, "FUCK YOU!"

He picked up Ariel and took her into the kitchen so she could help with lunch.

I decided to check on Alex who was busy dancing and singing to Little Einsteins. I walked in, 'Hey bubba what'cha doing in here?' He didn't look away from the tv, and sung to me "Little Einsteins."

I put my hands over my mouth holding back tears. I couldn't believe he was only two years old and thankfully wasn't tone deaf.

'Do you wanna come make lunch with Dada and Ari?' "No."

'Okay well lunch will be ready in a few minutes, I love you baby boy. Give papa a kiss.' While still looking at the tv, I pursed my lips but he gave me his cheek to kiss. Apparently the tv was more entertaining than Papa.

After lunch Scott and I sat in the kids room and played along with the kids watching disney channel. A very nostalgic day for the both of us.

A/N: Hey gumi's hope uyou guys are liking the story. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @KayCeyRay and also tweet me ur Wattpad username for a follow on here and twitter. Thanks for all of your votes and all the comments. If you have anything you want added or even changed let me know. Love you guys see you next time on Superfruitini!