Ch. 10 - Humble Beginnings

Two Months after the disaster at Disneyland, Mitch and Scott head back home to start their new lives, as Mommi and Papi.

Scott's POV

Waking up next to my new husband is the best feeling in the world, I kissed Mitch on the neck which made him shudder with pleasure, "Do you always have to wake me up, giving me a boner?"

I moved my hand down his chest, 'That's my job as a newlywed.'

He rolled over facing me, "What do you want for breakfast? Are Alex and Ariel up yet?"

'Idk I'm not very hungry. Yeah I think they are watching TV?' I walked out to the living room, to check on them. Ariel fell asleep on the couch and Alex was playing quietly with his action figures.

Once he saw me, he ran into my knees, "Hi daddy! Can you make breakfast please? I waited until you woke up." I picked him up and put him on my hip, 'Sure, what do you want for breakast?' "Mickey french toast?" 'Ooh that sounds good! Sure.' Mickey French Toast is Mickey shaped french toast, which my parents made for me when I was a kid.

Mitch finally got out of bed, he was gonna wake up Ariel, but stopped and ran to the bathroom. 'Mitch! Whats wrong?'

After I finished the toast I sat Alex down at the table, I went to the bathroom to check on Mitch, 'Babe are you okay?'

"Yeah I think I'm getting the flu or something. I'm really congested and very nauseous." I looked at Mitch in shock, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

'Are you pregnant? It has been two months since our honeymoon?'

"Oh my God!!!!!!" Mitch stormed out of the apartment, 'Babe, where are you going?' "I'm making a run to the store, do you want starbucks?" 'Sure. I love you!' "I love you too, I'll be back in an hour." Mitch kissed me and left.

Mitch's POV

Oh my god, I can't be pregnant! I didn't wanna have sex while the kids were in the room, How can this happen? As I was jogging my brain, People were honking at me for driving safely.

I think I was over-using my middle finger today. I got to Rite Aid and bought like 5 pregnancy tests, the guy at the counter told me, "Don't worry, usually you'll only need one test."

'Can you please ring me up, I don't have alot of time right now.' He stopped talking to me and rang up the tests and I was on my way to starbucks, 'I need a grande iced black coffee and one grande caramel macchiato.'

I got my starbucks and chugged it. When I got home I ran to the bathroom, Scott chased after me, "Mitch? Are you gonna puke?" 'Nope! I gotta pee! Be right out!' "Okay, you're breakfast is getting cold."

I went to the bathroom and took two tests, both positive, 'Fuck! How can this be possible!?' "How can what be possible?"

I grabbed both test and put them down my pants, 'SCOTT! Nothing. I noticed you cleaned the bathroom. I was just saying "Fuck, how is it possible this bathroom can look so clean?".

"Yeah right what did you just put behind your back?" He grabbed my hands as the tests fell out of my pant leg, 'Oh um, those, I don't know where those came from? I probably still had them before we found out you were pregnant with Alex and Ariel.'

"It's been two years, why would these be fresh and positive still. Oh my god Mitch, these are yours! You're having the baby now!"

'Ugh I wasn't gonna tell you until I knew for sure, but yeah we're having another baby, I guess.'

Scott bent down to be eye-level with my belly and whispered to the baby, "If you be good to Papa while you're in there, Daddy will make sure you get everything you want." 'What exactly is everything?'