Date Night

Mitch's POV

We made it to the bar by Uber because Scott and I planned on getting piss drunk! The bartender there gave me elevator eyes, ew! "Hey! What can I get for you tonight baby, it's on the house." Scott grabbed my ass, glared at him and said in his girliest voice, "We'll have two mamosas, okay baby?"

I giggled and kissed him, "The bartender made the drinks with an angry look on his face, "$4.35 each. Would you like a tab tonight?" Scott grinned, "Yes please. Hoying's the name." The bartender gasped, "Oh my god, Scott Hoying and Mitch Grassi from Pentatonix?"

Scott smiled, "Yeah that's us." "I love your band! Can I get a picture? I'll put your first 4 drinks on the house?" Scott paused, "Okay. Thanks." Scott and I each took a picture with him and we went the floor on to dance, "That guy was kind of nice I guess, we got free drinks."

Scott put his lips on my forehead, "Wait do that again, I want a picture." I grabbed my phone and snapped a quick picture.

I turned my phone around, "Cute. I love you, thanks for a great date night." Scott smiled taking a sip of his drink, "You're welcome. I'm glad we planned to get out tonight. Let's dance."

Feeling Myself was playing and Scott and I were rubbing against each other like, two gogo dancers who had way too much to drink on a sunday night.

After the song was over Scott and I went to go sit down at our table, "So are you having fun?" I looked into Scott's blue eyes, "Yeah, I'm missing the kids though." Scott took a big sip of his drink, "Oh don't worry about them." Scott grabbed my hands, "I love you and the kids so much."

I squinted, "I love you too. I know the kids love you. Are you okay?" Scott giggled, "Yeah I'm fine. I just feel really sentimental right now." I looked around the club, not many people were dancing. Suddenly, To familar faces walked up to us, Kirstie and Jeremy. "Oh hey, loverbirds!"

Kirstie giggled, "Hey, what a coincidence to see you guys here. What'cha doin here?" Scott giggled, "Oh I wanted to get out tonight. Just a night without the kiddos. Come on pull up a chair."

They grabbed a few chairs. "So how are you guys?" I asked. Kirstie sighed, "Well we do have some news."

Jeremy looked lke he was gonna cry, "Oh my god Jer whats wrong?" Kirstie put her hand on his shoulder, "Jer's pregnant!" I screamed, I stood up to hug him, "Congrats honey. Are you okay?"

He sighed, "Yeah, I'm just a little horomonal I guess." I handed him a napkin, "Here. You'll be okay. There's nothing to worry about. If you want I'll still have a bunch of baby books when Scott was pregnant with Alex and Ari."

Jeremy shook his head, "Yeah that would be great." He sat back down, "So how far along are you?" Kirstie smiled holding his hands, "They said about 8 weeks give or take." I smiled, "That's great. I'm so happy for you guys!"

Scott's POV

Kirsie and Jeremy had made it to the club while Mitch and I were socializing at the tables. Jeremy found out he was pregnant.

Mitch couldn't stop going gaga over him, I think Jeremy was getting a lttle overwhelmed at all the attention. I looked at Kirstie, "Hey." She smiled, "What?" "So how are you guys feeling about all this?"

She looked at Jer, "He's a little scared. I was shocked at first, We hadn't used protection in a few months." I nodded, "You'll be okay. I knew all that time you spent helpign us with Kody paid off." She giggled, "We're gonna be really happy when the baby gets here. I know Jer is excited." "Hey Scotty? You wanna head out of here?"

I smiled, "Yeah I just wanna grab one last thing." Mitch smlied, "Okay, I'll head outside and call an Uber." I hugged Kirstie, "Congrats, Mommy. You're gonna do great. I'll see you later."

Jeremy stood up showing me his little belly. "Wow it sure is teeny." I put my hand on it." Jeremy smiled, "Kirstie can't keep her hands off it since we found out." Kirstie sighed "Oh, Mitch said he had those baby books?"

I nodded, "Oh yeah, You can stop by tomorrow and grab them around 1 o'clock. Also congrats, papa." Jeremy smiled, "Thanks, Scott."

I walked up to the bar knocking the wood, "Hey, Bartender. Can I get one Superfruitini?"

ALRIGHT! Ladies and any gentlemen out there. I want to thank you so much for all your support. If I get enough votes Maybe I'll do another Sequel, about Jirstie's pregnancy or maybe just finishing this story. Idk. I love you guys so much, especially, Lolaaa_xo Adge13 PTX_Pip123 Dhopson002 and marenelena go follow them cause their awesome and read some of their stories cause they're awesome too! GUMI OUT and SUPERFRUITINI - A SCOMICHE TWIST IS OFFICIALLY FINISHED!