44.

Mackenna

August 3rd 2025

"Hi everyone, today I am here with Mackenna Besson" the interviewer waved to the camera and audience "I'm Anna and welcome back" she turned to me "today, I'm going to be asking questions about you"

"Okay" I smiled

"The first one is how are the twins?"

"Aj and Ollie have adjusted well, I think personally anyway since we officially announce their arrival"

"Jonah announced it first right?" I nodded "and you didn't announce it until a week after?"

"That's right, Danny and I didn't post on social media at all that week, it was kind of family time"

"Daniel and Caden are in the uk right now? How are you dealing with that?"

"So yeah, Daniel and Cade are currently not with the girls and I, it was cadens birthday present. I'm finding it easy at the moment, I think that's 'cause all they do is sleep. I was sat in the garden on the couch Zach freaking brought and they were sound asleep lead on me"

"We're you meant to go?"

"Nope, it was just them two from the start. My idea actually, I wanted them to spend time together"

"And that's because they didn't have it very much? As you lived in New York?"

"So I did live in New York with Christina, corbyns fiancée, they recently announced that, check out beautychickee video"

"Also you're getting married, soon to be Mackenna Seavey, do you have everything set?"

"All I am saying as Daniel and I haven't discussed what to tell the fans yet but we are in fact getting married December 12th" I said earning screams from the audience

"Looks like they are excited. So you lived in New York. Caden was a huge secret to the world even a huge secret to Daniel"

"I've explained this in many lives and stuff but I still get asked and hate for keeping it away from Daniel. Christina had planned to move to Los Angeles and convinced me to go with her. The only people who knew about Caden were my mom, Corb, Chris, Zach, the girls and me"

"So you moved, as you're here"

"I did move back in with Eve, Sam, Bella and Joey along with my dog Athena that unfortunately passed. One day we were there just moved and the why don't we boys came round and Daniel found out about Caden"

"In this six year period you realised a lot of music and I mean a lot"

"three albums I think"

"Now is any of those songs to do with Daniel?"

"A lot of my songs are about Daniel, my favourite ones would be 'into you' (Julia Micheals), 'happy' (Julia Micheals), 'empty space' (james Arthur) in fact I didn't sing empty space I gave the song away. It's about how I'm lying to myself saying I didn't regret the day I left daniel and I come to realisation"

"Not many people know that?"

"No"

"Any songs about Caden?"

"'First time' (Ruth B), eh yeah, came out around the time Daniel dated Grace and I was heartbroken but I knew what happened between Daniel and I was my fault, so I wrote and it goes and for the first time I don't mind that you found someone else and it's because I have Caden and I was okay"

"I love that song!"

"There is another one called 'never fade' (Katelyn tarver), it's not out yet, it comes out Friday! And you'll have to wait to see what that's about"

"That's all we have time for but Kenna is going to perform 'into you' at the end of the show, so stick around!"