59.

"so i guess it's my time for a speech"

"booo!"

"corbyn, shut up. mackenna rose seavey-"

"that's who's speech we want to hear!"

"i swear to god jack, can i just do my speech? okay. thanks. mackenna rose seavey"

"that's me!"

"kenna, you're meant to be with me"

"oh yeah, sorry love!"

"i found out that i liked you when i got to know the things you do, things you like and the random stories but i found out i love you'd since the day we went to in and out for the first time, you tried to stuff as many fries into your mouth at once, bit your finger and i remember you chocking and spitting them all out.

trust me it wasn't the nicest site but i sat there looking at you, when we were laughing and smiling about it, thinking, this is the girl i want to spend my life with.

i know that we haven't been together long but i know i'm not making a mistake. you've blessed me with three beautiful children, the first being caden, we had him at nineteen but even though i didn't meet him till twenty five, i couldn't be happy. he may look a lot like me but he's certainly exactly like you.

and i've got my three favourite girls"

"am i not a favourite?"

"yes you are cade, mackenna, alaska and olivia, saskia, you gave me one and i couldn't be more thankful, you did such an amazing job of raising her and i want to thank you for letting me take over"

"why am i sobbing?!"

"zach man, cause it's beautiful"

"does our whole band need to cry?!"

"we're in this together dickhead!"

"okay, shut up now. i know we fight a lot but even when i'm upset or confused with you, i still want you. so i suppose i know how that's love because for most people, i would turn away and leave, but i always come back to you or wait for you. and that's forever and always"