60.

"i guess it's my turn now after daniel made me cry, fuck you!"

"you wish you were"

"i do not do no such thing"

"tell that to our three kids"

"cause that how babies are made right?"

"caden! what?"

"but yes"

"corbyn!"

"we're such a dysfunctional family, it pains me. anyway, i'm going to continue"

"i've been sat here for about four years now"

"then just be quiet jack and we won't have a problem. do you know what i love about you? in the mornings, when i'm on top of you, you don't push me off, you kind of rearrange your body so i'm sitting comfortably. and when i start kissing you, you move your face to the side so i can kiss more of your neck. before i get off of you, you have to have one good kiss and my favourite part of all of this is, that you do this while being half asleep.

i have many favourite moments but one of my absolute favourite is when we were dancing in the kitchen, we had no kids and were dancing to akon smack that"

"what a throwback!"

"you had both of my hands in yours, swinging to the chorus and you hit me in the face. i've never seen you apologise so much in your life but you had so much joy in your eyes from the moment prior"

"daniel james! you hit her?!"

"no mom! i mean yes not intentional!"

"question, what were the moments prior?"

"zach, i swear to, dancing, we were dancing."

"we're we though?"

"i'm starting to really regret the decision of saying i do. i love you more than i've loved anyone else. please don't kill me for saying that corbs. i can not wait to see what our little family of four brings to the table. you all bring such much joy and happiness. jeff! keri! i love you so much, i do not have the words to express how blessed i am, thank you"