1 WHY

I couldn't stop crying as I walked across campus heading towards the dorms.  I just don't understand what happened and how I am going to handle the backlash from the events that took place last night.  Events that could destroy my life destroy our family.  I still don't understand why he did what he did.  As I continue walking my phone rings and glancing down, I see the one name I do not want to see, so I hit ignore.  As I continue to walk through campus it rings again and looking down I see June is calling.

June:  Elle sweety how are you?"

Me:  Hurt why?  Why did he do it June?  How could he do that to me?

June:  I know baby, but he is hurting he really wants to talk to you.

Me:  No, June I can't I don't know if I could ever talk to him again.

June:  I understand but he is freaking out so is your dad where are you?

Me:  Don't worry about it June I am safe.

June:  Please Elle tell me where you are?

Me:  I can't June I need time.

June:  OK.  Elle bye.

Me:  Bye.

I finally find the building I am looking for and walk up to the lady at the desk and ask to see the one person I need.  The one person I am desperate to see, and I know that he is the only person that will help me feel better.  I just don't know how he is going to take what I have to tell him.  Not only did what happen last night hurt and devastate me it is going to do the same thing to him.  After finding out he is not here, I look at my watch, and I know where he is, and I smile and ask if there was somewhere I could wait.  Of course, I am told that she is not sure when he will be returning, but I was welcome to wait in the lounge.  She looked at me and asked, "may I know who you are so I can tell Mr. Flynn."  "Yes, tell him I am Elle Evans, and it is really important."  "Ok, sweety."  

I walk to the lounge and sit down, and I couldn't help it. I started to cry.  How am I going to tell him?  How do I tell him that the one person we both love and trust just destroyed all of that with one action last night.  I hang my head as the tears fall remembering what happened only 24 hours before.

I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up two hours had passed. I looked around shrugged and picked up my phone and saw where he was so I picked myself up and headed out. Stopping by the lady I told her "I know where he is I will go find him." I took off and headed to the one person I was desperate to see. I couldn't help but keep replaying in my mind the events from last night and tears started spilling down my cheeks. I was stopped by a guy and he looked at me "ah, beautiful you should be crying how about I help you." I looked up at him "no thank you I am not interested." I kept going and finally reached where I needed to be and dreading what was to come. Taking a deep breath I walked in and saw the one person I needed more than anything. The one person I realize is who I will always need. Walking up to him I tap on his shoulder and see the look in his eyes when he sees me he looks at me "What the hell? Why the fuck are you crying?" The last thing I hear before I black out is "Tell me now why are you crying..."