14 PARTY

The weeks leading up to our birthday party was going good.  All of us were getting along the only problem was when Rachel's mom realized that Wendy and Lee were together and she made a big deal about it and tried to make Wendy break up with Lee.  It turns out that Wendy's mom was Rachel's mom's best friend.  When everything came out about what Rachel did to Lee her mother was infuriated.  More so about her being upset that Lee was still a virgin.  Rachel dug herself a big hole when she admitted that she had lost her virginity in the eighth grade.  She accidentally admitted it when she called Lee pathetic to her mom saying she had lost her virginity.  Needless to say, her mother told her the only way they were helping her pay for school and her extras was if she went to an all girls university that had restrictions on the students leaving.  Well, she ended up having to go where her parents wanted her to go since she did not receive any scholarships to school.  Plus since she was not prepared, she had no money or anywhere to go when she was told it was their way or she was going to be thrown out on the streets.   Especially since the only person she thought would take her in was her boyfriend and well he broke up with the night of Tuppens Graduation party in the middle of the Party.  

She actually got in my face saying I made her boyfriend break up with her because he wanted a girl like me that was faithful to him.  Tuppen actually had to kick her out of the party when she admitted to everything in front of everyone at the Party.  She was so desperate to make Lee and myself pay since she blamed us for her parent's ultimatum she launched herself at Noah trying to plant a kiss on him only to have him side step her causing her to land in Tuppen's pool.  No one could believe her behavior.  When Wendy's mom saw the video, she couldn't understand where they went wrong with raising Rachel.  

The night of mine and Lee's party arrived as I walked out I heard Tuppen yell "hey, what the hell."  when I turned I saw him rubbing the back of his head "Lee did you give Tuppen a Gibb's slap?"  "Yep, he was being an ass."  I laughed and shook my head.  When I hit the ground floor, Noah shook his head walking up to me "I really don't like that skirt, Shelly." I shook my head "knock it off Noah.  I am wearing leggings."  "I still don't like the damn costume."  I shook my head well; it was either this one or one of the ones where she where's thigh-high socks."  He looks me up and down "Ok this one wins.  I still don't like it though the damn lab coat is longer than the skirt."  I laughed "you okayed me dressing up as Abby, and most of her skirts are shorter than her lab coat.  The only skirt longer is her court skirt and the Marylin Monroe costume she wore for Halloween one year."  "Fine."  He grinned when he saw my neck "does this mean you have other tattoos hidden on your body.  Like the one on her back."  "No, why would I"  "Just hoping you look sexy with that neck tattoo."  "I like the dog collar."   I shake my head and head off to greet my guests.

As I was walking around a guy, I didn't know he came up to me spun me around kissing me.  I jumped and pushed him off and lucky for him we were by the pool and in he went.  I glared at him as he came up "what the fuck bitch?"  "How dare you fucking touch me?"  "What you think you're too good for me?"  "No, I don't fucking know you plus I am engaged asshat."  "Yeah, right."  "FLYNN GET OUT HERE NOW SOME JACKASS JUST KISSED EVANS!"  "Who the hell are you and why are you here?"    "OH, Walter I just moved in next door."  "Well guess what you can go back next door...wait the Smiths and Anderson's haven't moved."  "Oh, my Uncle lives next door, Patrick Smith."  "Does he know you are even here?"Yeah, the man who lives here invited me."  "Well, I am uninviting you now leave."  "No, bitch you leave."  Then he shoved me right into Duncan.  "What the hell dude?  Evans, you ok."  "No, Duncan I want him gone now."  "That is not your decision bitch."  With that both Noah and Lee walk up "Dude why are you holding my girl."  "That asshat shoved her if I hadn't caught her..."  

Noah walked up to the guy "who the fuck are you and why the hell did you touch my fiancee?"  I was invited by the owner of this house so fuck off."  Lee shoved forward "well seeing that they are our parents we want you to leave."  "No, that bitch can leave."  I smirked "guys I got this...UNCLE PATTY!"   I saw a bunch of kids jump as Mr. Smith poked his head over the fence "Yeah Elle sweety what is wrong is my nephew behaving himself."  "No, he kissed me, so when I shoved him off, he landed in the pool.  Then he has called me a bitch more than once.  When I told him to leave he shoved me it wasn't for my friend Duncan, I could have been hurt, and the last thing I want is to be wearing a cast at the wedding.  Plus when Noah and Lee told him to leave he told them to fuck off because Mathew invited him.  Even after they told him they were Mathew and June's, sons."