3 HOLDING IT TOGETHER

As we head downstairs, he signs out letting them know he was going to be staying in a hotel for a while.  As I am clinging to Noah I see some shoes stop in front of us since tears are still streaking down my face I don't look up, and I hear a girl speak to my Noah.  "What the hell Flynn?"   "Not now Susan."  "Why not now you wouldn't give me the time of day because you're engaged.  Now here you are with this thing clinging to you."  I cling tighter to him "Uhm Shelly your digging your nails into my side."  "No no..."  "Shit...look I can't deal with you right now Susan."  "No no...everything looks funny."  "Shelly no don't go back there.  Damn it you can't go back there I can't lose you now.  Think of Brad the little man can't lose you too and Max.  What about my mom and dad please Shells don't go back there."  "Why not Nono we all were happier back then when Lee was just my twin?"  He grabs my face and makes me look at him "I wasn't happier back then.  Watching my little brother consoling his best friend the girl I was madly in love with was not fun for me.  Not to mention how hard it was on the little man.  He can't lose you too.  Don't go back there Shelly I know I won't survive without you.  I don't think Brad and Max can lose you too."  I stare into his eyes "Nono why now?"  "I don't know, but I will find out.  Do you want to talk to him?"  "No, I never want to see him again.  No no I know he is your brother..."  "You don't have to say it as of right now Lee is out of the wedding."  "Thank you."  "No, thanks needed baby he crossed a line, and I don't know if I can ever forgive him."

I hear the girl "this is your fiancee?"  "Yes, you have a problem."  I feel him lifting me in his arms "you promise me baby you won't lock yourself away again like you did when we lost Mary."  Looking up at him I give him a week smile "I will try.  It is hard Noah he was my best friend my...this is the first time I didn't realize what he was up to.  Why didn't our telepathy work so I could stop him."  "Maybe it was spur of the moment and act of desperation.  I mean we are getting married in a few months."  "I don't want to go back."  "Baby you have to one you are not eighteen if I keep you here Max can call the cops and two the most important reason you still need to finish school."  I didn't even realize he had started walking until I heard "hello welcome how can I help you?"  "Reservation for Noah Flynn."

"Yes, Mr. Flynn I have your reservation right here.  You have a large family suite with a two master bedroom and three single occupancies."  I look up at Noah "they better not bring him or I will run again."  "I will call my mom when we get to the room."  "OK."  "you also need to call Max he is freaking out he doesn't understand well none of them do.  Lee has them thinking it was a joke he played on you."  He sets me down in the elevator since there were other people in it and we were getting weird stares.  

After making it to the room, Noah looks at me "look go pick out our room and then call Max and I will call my mom and explain."  "Ok, I really don't want to see him, Noah."  "I know."  I look at both master bedrooms and pick the one on the right walking in I call my dad. "Hey, dad."  "Why the hell did you fly all the way to Boston young lady and you owe Lee an apology."  "Dad.."  "No, you are apologizing now."  "No, I am not and if you make me before I explain I will disappear forever."  "What wait why."  "Dad Lee kissed me and not one of our usual kisses on the cheek.  He grabbed me yanked me against him and when I gasped stuck his tongue in my mouth.   Even when I tried pulling away, he held me tighter and begged me to give him a chance to let him love me.  To let him be the one to hold me and kiss me."  "So, that is why you ran to Noah."  "Yes, I needed to be the one to tell him.  I needed to be with him.  Dad I don't want to see Lee."  "Ok.  I guess I will tell June and Mathew."  "Noah is doing that now.  Dad, I almost went to that dark place but Noah pulled me back."  "Baby girl I can't lose you.  I will do what I can to fix this."  "I know you will dad.  Just ot let you know he is out of the wedding I don't even want him attending."  "Are you willing to lose his friendship?"