11 WORKING

Noah and I decided to work hard on fixing everything with Lee.  The good thing on Noah's part was that he still didn't have a best man, so he thought after that apology at Prom that him letting Lee be the best man again was a step in him forgiving Lee.  Rachel, on the other hand, threw a hissy fit when I told her she was no longer in the wedding or welcomed to attend.  

Rachel:  So, who is the best man?

Me:  Why?

Rachel:  Well duh so I can know who my escort is for the wedding.

I looked around, and everyone was staring.  I started thinking she is confronting me now hoping I will not tell her she is no longer in the wedding.

Me:  Rachel when you stabbed Lee in the back you were out.

Rachel:  Seriously Elle I thought we were best friends.

Me:  No, Lee is my best friend always has been and always will be.

Rachel:  Even after what he has done.

Me:  Rachel, even Noah knew at some point in our life. I would forgive Lee, and we would fix our friendship.

Rachel:  Come on Elle he tried to break up your relationship with Flynn.  He doesn't deserve to be in your life.

By this time I have had it with her.  Not only did she cheat on my best friend but she admitted to using him to get to my fiancee.  She even made a snide comment that makes me believe she doesn't believe that Noah and I belong together.  So, I let her have it and unleash everything I have been trying to hold back since she approached me.

Me:  REALLY!!  YOU ARE GOING TO USE LEE'S LACK OF RESPECT FOR MINE AND NOAH'S RELATIONSHIP AGAINST HIM.  HOW ABOUT YOUR LACK OF RESPECT FOR YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM OR BETTER YET YOUR LACK OF RESPECT FOR HIM AS A HUMAN BEING.  YOU USED HIM TO TRY AND GET TO NOAH AND THEN MAKE A SNIDE COMMENT THAT YOU WASTED YOUR TIME BECAUSE I ENDED UP WITH HIM AND NOT YOU.  YOU MADE HIM FEEL THAT BEING A VIRGIN WAS A BAD THING. 

She interrupts me at this point

Rachel:  PLEASE I DOUBT EITHER OF YOUR WERE VIRGINS BEFORE I STARTED DATING LEE.  

Me:  Excuse me.  

Rachel:  YEAH I BET YOU AND LEE HAVE BEEN FUCKING EACH OTHER FOREVER.

Me:  JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT A VIRGIN AND WEREN'T WHEN YOU STARTED DATING LEE DOESN'T MEAN EVERYONE ELSE ISN'T.  DON'T GIVE ME THAT SHOCKED LOOK AS IF I INSULTED YOU.  PLEASE, THE ONLY REASON YOU WOULD BE UPSET THAT LEE IS A VIRGIN IS THAT YOU WANTED TO GET LAID, AND WELL LEE WANTED TO WAIT.  

Rachel:  Like your a virgin.

Me: That is none of your business.  

Rachel:  Well how I got together with Lee is none of your business.

Me:  Actually it is for two reasons. One Lee is my best friend/twin and two the guy you used him for is now my fiancee.  You think you are high and mighty because you duped Lee then made fun of him because of his innocence when all you did was make yourself look like a whore.  You realize everyone is laughing at you.  

Rachel:  Why would they?

Me:  Simple because you admitted that even though you were willing to fuck Lee, you didn't turn him on enough for you to take his virginity.

The whole quad erupts in laughter, and she looks around and realizes she has now sunk to the bottom of the totem pole in the high archy at Buckner.  She glares at me.

Rachel:  Well we will see how long Flynn stays with you being a prude and all I bet he is only marrying you to get laid.

Me:  Keep telling yourself that.