7 ANGER

I AM SORRY  FO THE LONG WAIT FOR THIS UPDATE.  MY HUBBY CAME into TOWN AND I WANTED TO SPEND TIME WITH HIM.  PLUS WHEN HE IS HOME HE MAKES IT DIFFICULT TO WRITE SINCE HE WALKS INTO THE ROOM AND JUST STARTS TALKING AND THROWS OFF MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT. THEN I WANTED TO FINISH THE KISSING BOOTH COMMING UP FOR AIR THE SECOND PART TO THE KISSING BOOTH NIGHTMARE.  WELL, I HOPE YOU ENJOY.

Looking up at Noah I giggle, and he just glares down at me, and I notice the two guys step back "Oh, just knock that off Noah Flynn you know damn well you don't intimidate me you overgrown neanderthal.  As for how I Know Timothy he is the recruiter your nimrod brother sent my tape to, and he came to visit me at Buckner.  As for calling me Evans, there are two reasons one that is what all the girls call me on the team especially coach Calhune.  Two he came during a scrimmage, and I was wearing my jersey.  So, Mr. no one better mess with my girl open your fists and relax you're the only Harvard man I want."  He pulls me against him "Shelly baby, please forgive me after everything with my asshat brother I am going to be a little overbearing for a while."  Reaching up I caress his face "I know Noah baby, and I understand it was part of the reason I ran."  "You know you have to go back right."  "Nope, I am not going."  "Shelly baby Max is not going to let you stay here with me."  "He will if I take off again."  

"NO I WON'T,  AND IF YOU TAKE OFF AGAIN YOUNG LADY I WILL CONFISCATE YOUR KEYS, CREDIT CARDS, DRIVERS LICENCE AND PERSONALLY DRIVE YOU TO AND FROM SCHOOL TILL YOU GRADUATE."  I gulp and spin around "thanks for telling the rents where to find us."  "I didn't.  I was planning on dragging you home myself if I had to I would not have ratted you out to them your my girl.  You come first remember I am 18 unlike you."  I hear a snort "yeah, and remember Mr. I am 18 who pays for all the extra's you are so used to buying both here and back home.  Also, don't forget who pays for your plane tickets back home so you can see Elle."  We both look at Mathew and nod.  "Look you two we all understand that with what Lee did Elle sweetie you don't want him around you because he betrayed your relationship with Noah.  Noah my sweet boy I know you will not be able to trust your brother with your fiancee right now.  You two need to remember we are a family and have been before you two even started seeing each other.  Don't get me wrong you two; we are all happy that you both realized how much you love each other and are together.  We just don't want the family torn apart."  "June, we didn't tear the family apart or even put a crack in our family dynamic that was Lee.  How did you find us anyway?"

"It was me.  I knew that you would head to the one place you feel safe and that is the soccer field.   I just want you two to forgive me."  Noah glares at Lee "Not right now we are not doing this right now."  "Why not bro?"  "Because Lee Shelly here is going to talk to the coach and Tim then we are getting her something to eat.  This conversation will have to wait until we are not in public."  Noah turns and looks at Tim "sorry, dude I didn't mean to go all caveman on you."  "It's ok I know why you did I was there when you guys had the confrontation with your little brother and to be honest with you if my brother had kissed my girl and begged her to leave me for him I would have thrown him through the window especially if made my girl hop on a plane alone."  "Thank you for understanding."  "Well, anyway John this is the girl I was telling you about and judging by what she said she would be an even better asset come to the fall term."  "Yep, I agree with you.  They were only sitting there for ten minutes before I finally decided to approach them and I heard her point out two faults I missed."  "Yep, that is why I am the captain of my team.  I can find the holes or problem areas that my coach misses."  

"So, are you coming here in the fall."  "Yep, I already sent my acceptance letter.  Between the full scholarship and my fiancee being here, it is a no brainer."  "Ok, then I guess I will order you a jersey that says Evans for the fall term."  I shake my head "make that Flynn."  "Uhm, I thought your last name is Evans."  "It is but by the fall term it will be Flynn.  See Noah, and I are getting married in July."  "Oh, well congratulations you two."  "Thank you."  I see Lee walk towards me and I tense up and lean into Noah, and he glances at Lee and shakes his head.   "I just want to talk twin."  I cling to Noah, and that is when I hear Mathew "ENOUGH LEE.  You need to give them time.  You did this you have no one to blame, but yourself and you can not expect them to be fine and willing to open their arms to you if they ever do."  "You mean your fine if my brother and best friend never speak to me again."  "No, we are not fine with them not speaking to you but we understand, and you have to understand this is not going to go away overnight."