9 ADMITTANCE

As Lee continues to blanch Noah and I look, and I hear Noah "yeah Lee what do you need to tell the rents?"  "Nothing just that you two didn't get to sleep early."  Our parents look at us and I can tell June has figured it out before our dad's do, and she snorts "did they keep you up all night Lee?"  "No, everything was quiet."  "Ok good now Elle we are all going to be leaving by one giving that today is Sunday we need to get back in time for you to take a shower and get ready for school tomorrow.  Now we all know you don't want to deal with Lee right now so since your car is getting worked on I told your dad you could drive Noah's jeep until it gets fixed.  I know you ride his bike sometimes, but we would prefer it for a while if you just drove the jeep."  "Ok June."

Noah helped me pack up what I had brought with me, and then we packed up his bag.  He pulled me to him "I don't want to let you go home even though I know it is for the best.  I still can't get the image of my brother attacking you." "Don't worry babe.  I don't plan on being alone with him.  I will only go to your house if June calls me over so we can spend time together until you come home."  "OK.  Now don't get me wrong if you eventually decide to forgive him that is fine but please no more hanging out in his bedroom."  "Yeah, I think there is more going on then what he told us yesterday."  "I swear baby if he says he is in love with you I can't promise I won't deck him.  I stayed away from you for years because I thought he loved you and I refuse to step aside now that I have you."  I pulled his face down to me "I will not let you go baby I love you, and soon you will be my husband."   "OH, boy I can't wait for that to happen.  Once the priest announces let me introduce you to Mr. and Mrs. Noah Flynn, I will be flying.  Not to mention the first game you play here to hear them refer to you as Flynn instead of Evans will have my heart beating faster."

After stepping out of our room and meeting the family in the living room Lee took a deep breath "fine, the truth is Rachel made fun of me for being a virgin, and I thought if I got you two to break up I could lose my virginity to Shelly and at least it would mean something since she is my best friend."  Everyone in the room stared at Lee, and I believed Noah was going to kill his brother.  I spin around and place my palms on Noah's chest "baby look at me, please...Noah sweetheart look at me."  He glances down at me, and I can tell he is ready to throw his brother out the window.  "Now breath for me baby...come Noah sweety breath for me."  I watch him start to take deep breaths grabbing me and pulling back into our room.  Once he slams the door, he pulls me against him and holds me close "baby it is bad enough he thought of breaking us up so he can sleep with you but believe his best friend is a common whore."  I look up into his face "the only thing that matters is that you know the truth."  "Yes, that I have been the only man to share that part of your life and we both plan on keeping it that way."  "Exactly, plus you know me, and that part of my life do you think I would have found myself in Lee's bed that quickly."  "No." Noah leaned down and pressed his lips to mine just as there is a knock on the door.  "You two come on out."  We take a deep breath and head out to our family.  

"You two I am sorry.  It is not that I think Shelly is a slut or anything it is just I figured it would be easier for me to lose it to someone that was important to me instead of just one of the schools sluts."  I look at my dad "Lee what makes you think I even understand that part of a relationship."  I hear my dad clear his throat "Baby girl don't even start I know you and Noah are active.  Do you think you could get birth control pills and I wouldn't find out about that fact?  The insurance company sends me a detailed list of everything they pay out every month.  I noticed a while back around the time you and Noah started dating that you started taking the pill.  I am not thrilled you are sexually active but at least your being smart.  Just remember the pill is not foolproof."  I see Noah shift uncomfortably "just to let you know sir uhm...we don't just use the pill."  I can feel myself blushing as Noah continues "I also make sure to use a condom."  I feel like I want to die and bury my head into Noah's chest.  "Well, I guess you are making sure that there are no accidents and since you are behaving like adults I won't give you two a lecture."  "Thanks, Max."