16 EVER AFTER PART 2

I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO ANYONE THAT IS CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE.  I HOPE YOU KNOW YOU ARE NOT ALONE AND THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT CARE ABOUT YOU THAT WILL BE HURTING AND WONDERING WHY YOU LEFT US BY GIVING UP.  PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP YOU ARE LOVED.  CUZ I MISS YOU.  I WISH YOU WERE HERE I HATE THAT YOU WERE ALL ALONE WHEN YOU LEFT US.  I LOVE YOU AND WILL WAIT UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN.

I smiled up at Noah took a deep breath "Growing up I remember you always being there around Lee and me.  I didn't know when things changed for you from being my protector to being in love with me.  I remember when I started to notice boys and that I thought you were really cute and it would annoy Lee.  He would smack me and remind me of our rules and pull me into his arms telling me I was his twin any you couldn't have me.  The hardest thing for me was when Lee found out accidentally and then refused to let us be together.  It broke me, and I hated having to choose between the man I love and my best friend.  Even though Lee was your brother you were not willing to give up on me and stood firm in your feelings for me.  It only made me fight him more.  When I told Lee it was you I loved, and I could not live without you, and he finally gave in and dropped that stupid rule we had about relatives of our bestie was off limits I knew he realized that there was nothing he could do because we were meant to be together.  Other than Lee no one knows me better than you.  You were there through all my first's. You being the first boy to hold me other than my dad, my first steps, my first day of school, my first kiss, my first love, my first boyfriend.  I can't help but be happy that I will and have shared all my firsts with you.  I love you Noah Flynn with everything in my soul.  I promise to cherish you; keep you out of trouble when your temper gets the best of you and love you for our life here and into eternity." 

As the priest asked us if we would take each other we both said yes and the grin on his face when the priest said you may now kiss the bride was the biggest I had ever seen on his face only matched to when the priest said "I now present to you Mr. and Mrs. Noah Flynn."  I could tell that he was just as happy as I was that we were finally husband and wife.  As we ran down the aisle followed by our wedding party I could feel and see the flowers our guest though over our heads.  The last thing I heard before we left the church was crazy Duncan "well, now none of us can ever have Evans."  Stupid Tuppen replied, "only because she is now a Flynn."

When we arrived at the ballroom holding on to each other, I saw Lee standing on the stage "I present to you MR. AND MRS. NOAH FLYNN."  We walked in, and Noah twirled me before leading me to our table to sit down with our family and friends to eat our dinner.  After dinner was done Lee stood up and said "it is now time for Mr. and Mrs. Noah Flynn (damn I like saying that you two.)  first dance as husband and wife.  Noah led me out onto the dance floor where we danced to the Search is Over by Survivor.  I couldn't help but smile up at Noah "It is hard to believe you were always there. 

I am so lucky I didn't have to look very far to find the man of my dreams."  He smiled leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips "I am glad I am the only man to have all your first's Shelly baby.  I am so lucky that neither one of us ever have to worry about each other finding out the worst part of ourselves because we know everything about each other."  As the song ended, I saw Lee smile at me and said now it is time for the father-daughter dance.  I can't help but believe what this song says is true.  The way Max looks at Elle proves that he loves her unconditionally.  Not to mention how long it took him to accept my bro even though he has known him Noah's whole life.  This is my little girl by Tim Mcgraw.