15 EVER AFTER

Waking up on the eve of my wedding was insane.  The first thing June made me do was head out to the spa to get waxed, a manicure and pedicure.  I was not happy with the waxing, but she insisted saying it will be one less thing I would have to do on my wedding day.  June splurged on the manicure by having them add jewels to my nails.  Granted they were all rhinestones, but boy did my nails look nice.  She was even able to get them to a kiss to each pinky to go along with the dress and ties.  Wendy had even joined us, and us girls had a blast.  Once we arrived home Noah wrapped his arms around me "so, I don't care what anyone says for the rest of the day until I have to head over and spend the night with Max you are all mine."  He dragged me off, and we ended up at the Hollywood sign with a picnic and enjoyed each other's company.  We knew we couldn't do anything since it was broad daylight and we had to be home by seven to eat dinner and then go our separate ways.

I hated heading back since it met that we would soon have to say goodbye.  It is kind of funny that even though Noah and I have only been sharing a bed for a little over a month, now I don't know how I am going to sleep without him beside me.  Dinner was great but saying goodbye wasn't.  My dad and Brad had to pull Noah out the door and drag him to the car because neither one of us wanted to say goodbye.  June laughed and shook her head "Elle after tomorrow night you will have the rest of your lives to sleep together."  I sulked and headed up to mine and Noah's room only to be confronted with Walter.  I screamed and tried to run out the door, but he had grabbed me and crashed his lips to mine.  As he was kissing me and trying to pull off my shirt Lee and Mathew busted in the door pulling him off of me and wrestling him to the ground.  I ran to June and wrapped my arms around her crying.

Mathew hated doing it, but he called the police and pressed charges for breaking and entering.  He also convinced me to press charges for attempted rape.  I sat there telling the police what had happened and kept having a hard time breathing when Lee finally said:  "Ok I called your dad they are on their way.  Luckily we all anticipated you two taking forever to say goodbye tonight to each other you still have an hour before no peaky."  I looked up at Lee and thanked him just as Noah burst through the door.  "Shelly...baby are you ok."  "Yeah, just a little frazzled.  He was in our room."  "Who?  What the hell happened?"  Lee looked at Noah "after you guys left Shells went to bed.  Mom, dad and I were just locking up when we heard her scream, and everything got quiet until we heard what sounded like a struggle.  Dad busted in the door, and there was Walter kissing Shells trying to take off her shirt.  Dad and I grabbed him threw him to the ground while Shells ran to mom."  "Ok..."  I watch Noah "baby look at me."  "No!"  "Noah baby look at me."  "No, Shelly."  "Damn it Noah Flynn look at me now."  He looks at me "now breath...that's it nice and slow.  Ok, he is gone they arrested him, and he can't get to me any more tonight.  I will be sleeping in the guest room, and Mathew has locked the balcony door."  "He is so damn lucky it was dad and Lee that found him."  "I know baby."

After the cops left and I calmed down my dad took Noah back home just as Uncle Patty walked in the door.  "Look you guys I am so sorry for my nephew's behavior tonight.  I spoke to my wife since he is her sister's son and she already called her sister and is refusing to bail out Walter.  Her sister isn't happy about it, and my mother-in-law called, and once she heard what he had done, she is just glad that he didn't finish what he started."  He took a deep breath "I just thought I would come over here and tell you all that I doubt he will be getting out anytime soon since my wife's whole family is upset about tonight's transgressions.  The only one wanting to get him out is my sister-in-law, and her husband is refusing to sign anything to borrow money to help him."  I run up and hug him "it's ok.  This wasn't your fault."  "I should have known Elle he was obsessed with you. On more than one occasion I caught him on the second floor watching you and your friends in the pool."  He reached out and brushed my cheek "you especially."  Noah walked up and put his arm around him "Shells is right Uncle Patty."  He smiled "you are good kids and thank you."  As he walked out the door, I couldn't help but feel sorry for him that he has to live down what his nephew did.  I find it sad that their kids turned out so great while Walter...not so much."