5 LEE

LPOV

Shelly was laying down on my bed next to me holding me because I had found out that Rachel had been sleeping with some guy she met at the arcade while Shells and I were doing our dance routine.  When I confronted her and the guy oh his name was Nathan about her cheating on me he glared at me "what about you cheating on her with that whore."  I was stunned and looked at him "who the hell are you talking about?"  "That girl you are always with that is supposedly engaged to your brother."  "She is my best friend, and Rachel knew about her before we even started dating."  "Yeah, well it is not my fault you are not man enough for her that she went to your brother."  Rachel laughed at me "how could you Rachel?  You know Elle, and I are just besties."  "Please, why else would you have been so upset about her and Flynn being together when they started dating?"  "Because I was tired of always being second to my fucking brother.  Shells was the only thing that was mine, and I didn't have to share her with him.  That is why I insisted on Rule number nine."  "Well, I am sorry Lee I think there is more there then you are admitting I bet  you two have already had sex."  "Damn it Rachel Shells, and I never had sex hell we have never even kissed."  "Bullshit I heard you two I know about the Beach house I bet Noah doesn't even know."  "He does, and for your information, it was a dare, and it was either I kissed her, or they were going to make her stip."  "You didn't tell me."  "NO ONE WAS MEANT TO FIND OUT!"  "Well why talk about it then if no one was meant to find out  and why hide the kiss Lee if it meant nothing." 

Taking a deep breath, I look at her "because Shelly felt guilty and told Noah he was right that we shouldn't have gone to the beach party that night.  She told him everything from me faking drinking and being drunk.  To the kiss and how it made both of us feel as if it was wrong.  What you overheard was her telling me she told Noah.  I wasn't happy I was worried he would never forgive us."  "Did he?"  "Yes, he also made us promise to listen to him when he tells us that maybe doing something is not a good idea."  "Yet, you didn't tell me."  "Ok maybe I should have, but at least I didn't start a relationship with Shells."  "Yeah, well I never should have even kissed you that night I only did it because I felt sorry for you.  I should never have agreed to dating you I only did it to get close to Flynn.  Then look what happened he actually shows up to the fucking kissing booth and kisses that little nobody and they end up together.  Why her and not me?"  "Becuase he was already in love with her."  She looked at me "I think you are too Lee and you just won't admit how you truly feel."  After saying that she walked away with her new guy.

It wasn't long after I stopped crying everything Rachel said made me think and I decided to see if maybe Shelly loved me.  To see if maybe Rachel was right and I was in love with Elle.  I decided to start tickling her and hearing her giggle made me smile.  I couldn't help but to try and get her to admit that she loved me more than anyone so I wouldn't stop tickling her till she admitted that she loved me the most."  I guess she had enough because it wasn't long after I started that she shoved me off of her and I fell off the bed.  She jumped up and ran and tried to dart into Noah's room.  I needed to know I had to know, so I grabbed her arm and spun her around pressing my lips to hers.  I noticed that me grabbing her and slamming her into my chest caused her to open her mouth, so I swept my tongue into her mouth.  I felt my heart race and before I knew what was happening she was pushing me away.  I held her tighter and whispered in her ear "please let me love you, let me be the one to hold you, kiss you."  Next thing I know she finally shoves me off and I stumble backward tumbling down the stairs.  I heard a sickening crunch and saw Shelly run down the stairs, and she yelled at me "how you could? You know I love Noah. Why Lee why would you kiss me when you know I am marrying your brother this summer? Don't ever speak to me again. I never want to see you again."

As I watched her run out the door, the family surrounded me asking me what happened and the next thing I knew we were in the hospital.  Later I found out that I passed out due to the pain and my family rushed me to the hospital.  I noticed I  had a cast on my leg and looked around at my family.  It was my mom that finally asked: "what happened between you and Elle?"  "Nothing."  I can't tell my family what I did; they would never forgive me.  Simply because I betrayed my brother and hurt my best friend, I still don't know or understand why I kissed my best friend, why I begged her to give me another chance. Damn, why did I let those two get to me?  I need to call Elle and beg for her forgiveness.  I can still hear her yell "I never want to see you again."  I can't lose her.  She is my best friend the person I need the most to help me with my problems.