Chapter 5

"P-punish me?" I asked. Yoongi nodded with a serious face and began to walk towards me. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into him. "Come with me." He said trying to drag me with him "No." I said trying to pull away.

"Perhaps you misunderstood..." He said with a fake smile on "It wasn't a question." He said with anger in his eyes again. He pulled me over his shoulder and walked me out of my room. I started to hit him but it was hard to get a good hit like that. He brought me into his room throwing me in the bed closing and locking his door.

"YOONGI WHAT THE HE-" I was cut off when he placed his body over mine. His arms on both sides of me and his face only inches apart.

I tried looking anywhere but him. It was kinda hard though when he is that close. "Stop it." I said trying to push him back but he grabbed my wrists and pushed them down hard. I tried to move them around so I could be free from his hands but he was holding me so tight.

"Y-Yoongi." I said with a slight bit of pain in my voice from how tight he was holding them. "I'll let you go when your punishment is over." He said back.

I calmed myself down and began to relax a little. "Alright fine. What is my punishment?" I asked. He smiled at me probably feeling victorious that I gave in.

He leaned in close to my ear. I couldn't see his face but I knew he was smirking.

"There is something you could do for me kitten...something that would please daddy very much." He whispered seductively into my ear.  I felt as if I was gonna melt with the time of his voice.

"What is it?" I said beginning to get more and more nervous with his touch. He pulled away and bit his bottom lip looking down at me. He looked up and down my body one last time before finally leaning in and whispering.

"Here is what kitten can do to please her daddy..." he leaned in closer with every word "I want my kitten to do exactly as I say..." my breath speeding getting heavier every second I was in there.

"For a whole week." He finished "What?" He pulled away and smiled at me "basically you'll be like my maid for a week. Why? Were you expecting something different...something more?" He questioned. "N-no." He let out a chuckle and pulled his body off of mine.

"Sorry to disappoint you kitten...I'll make you next punishment much more enjoyable." He said saying the last part in a low voice.
I gulped then quickly got up running out of there and back into my own room closing the door and sliding my back down against it. I let out pants. My heart was racing so fast I thought it was gonna burst straight through my chest.