Chapter 9

Yoongi took the empty sprite bottle then in one swift move he made it spin.

The bottle spun around the circle 5 or six times until it stopped on Jungkook.

"Truth or dare?" Yoongi asked "dare" he replied "I dare you to strip tease for a whole minute starting now." Yoongi said starting a timer on his phone.

Jungkook started to slowly lift up his shirt while biting his lip and winking at me. He slowly lifted it up to show his toned abs then pulled it back down and held his finger up. Then he finally removed it leaving him in his jeans. He unbuttoned his top button of his jeans then slowly unzipped. He then pulled his pants down and I quickly shielded my eyes as the timer went off.

I opened my eyes slowly and put my hands down to see Jungkook wearing boxers but already lifting his pants back up. My cheeks were now tinted with a pink color.

Jungkook now spun the bottle and it landed on Jimin "I pick truth." He said earning boos from the guys "If you had to fuck any of the guys in this group, who would it be?" "Easy, Yoongi. Mostly because he hot as fuck." Jimin laughed "But if it were anyone in this house..." Jimin said biting his lip looking towards me.

He spun the bottle and it landed in me.
"Gyuri, truth or dare?" Jimin asked me. I'm feeling daring so... "dare." Jimin smiled at me then walked closer towards me until he was sitting only a few inches from me.

"I dare you to palm me." He said tilting his head "Palm?" His smirk went down and his face looked more confused "you don't know what palming is?" I shook my head "He means he wants you to rub his dick." Namjoon said clearing things up.

My eyes got wide and I knew if I refused I would get slapped but it seemed like it just may be worth it. I bit my lip then looked back at jimin who seemed to be waiting patiently. I looked over at Yoongi who seemed to not care much.

"I refuse." I said putting my head down "You know what happens when you refuse right?" I nodded my head "Well I'm not gonna hit a girl." "Me either." "Same." The guys kept saying. "Well if we aren't gonna hit her then what do we do?"

Yoongi got up and put a cup in front of me then poured some clear liquid from a glass bottle in it. I stared at the cup then looked back up at Yoongi "Drink it." Yoongi said with an expressionless face "What is it?" "Doesn't matter."

I looked back down at the liquid before lifting it up and drinking it. I didn't get to drink all of it before I started coughing. The liquid burned my throat so much.

"Drink it all kitten." I looked back up at Yoongi before calming myself and finishing the rest of this drink.

"What kind of spicy water is this?" They all laughed while I asked that.

"This is not water it's liquor." Yoongi said laughing hard at me. It wasn't long before I started feeling strange more happy and good all over.

I spun the bottle and it landed on Taehyung.

"Truth or dare?" I said in a slight slur
"Dare." He said giving an adorable amused smile. Turned to face him and leaned close towards him.

"Idareyou...hm..." I smiled at the idea I had "make me happy." He nodded "happy how?" "Pleasure me." The guys got shocked and some even laughed.

Taehyung nodded then whispered in my ear "This what you want?" I nodded then he looked at the other guys "as you wish princess."